Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

Crazy how I lost interest in her after that terrible Oscar performance, however I'm gonna give her another chance since I'm really feeling the new tracks.

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This album is really growing on me. Gorgeous, Stranger, TMD, Cards, Jealous Type, Acts of Service are all top tier.

 

Her SNL performances made me love the music even more. She's one of the greatest performers of our generation. She's so expressive and in her element up there. She deserves it all, I fear :loki:

Doja is sooo promo sensitive, I've noticed a lot of new people getting into the album after SNL.

 

We need her to perform at every late night show possible, it will help her out for sure.

29 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Rise Vie Rise :party:

 

Imagen

It's good she's getting some green but so many songs being only at 100k streams already is very wild for a mpg

 

I'm a casual doja fan I'd like to see her live still but I'm gonna wait till next year when it's closer to the US shows to get tix to see if vie grows on me more, I've been trying to like this era more but yeah idk her prior eras just gave me a lot more energy and creativity :alexz2:

Definitely noticing the GP waking up to this release. My friends have started getting into the music and they're loving it. This will continue to rise — she always wins in the long run.

This underrated cult classic keeps growing on me..

Current top 5 after several plays:

Gorgeous

One More Time

Jealous Type

Couples Therapy

Take Me Dancing

What's everyone's 1-2-3 punch? Mine is
 

Lipstain - Silly! Fun! - Acts of Service 

37 minutes ago, makeme said:

What's everyone's 1-2-3 punch? Mine is
 

Lipstain - Silly! Fun! - Acts of Service 

right now it's

 

AAAHH MEN! - Gorgeous - Silly! Fun! :johnald:

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Rise Vie Rise :party:

 

Imagen

It's just crazy the damage the Scarlet era did to her streaming power.

4 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

It's just crazy the damage the Scarlet era did to her streaming power.

Scarlet gave her some of her biggest hits :skull: She always starts low and then picks up the steam. We just need the GP to discover the album. 

glad to see more people are waking up to the music :clap3: 

got my ticket for tour today which was lowkey a ******* mess cause tickets kept disappearing the minute i clicked on them shsjsj!

3 hours ago, raraoohlala said:

It's good she's getting some green but so many songs being only at 100k streams already is very wild for a mpg

 

I'm a casual doja fan I'd like to see her live still but I'm gonna wait till next year when it's closer to the US shows to get tix to see if vie grows on me more, I've been trying to like this era more but yeah idk her prior eras just gave me a lot more energy and creativity :alexz2:

girl ...

4 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Crazy how I lost interest in her after that terrible Oscar performance, however I'm gonna give her another chance since I'm really feeling the new tracks.

1 performance making u lose interest is CRAZY work sorry

 

Glad you will be tuning back in tho

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

 

 

God she really ATE this performance, glad to see Vie is rising she really is promo sensitive especially when she's delivering like this :flame:

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

God she really ATE this performance, glad to see Vie is rising she really is promo sensitive especially when she's delivering like this :flame:

which is why I hope we get that tiny desk performance soon!

Gooooo Vie visuals!! 

 

12.6 million views

 

6 Million Views

 

2.2 million views

 

I began my transition from education to insurance December 1, 2023.  Initially, I was nervous to go into a sales role because you have to sell  yourself. I'm not obliged to, but

 

 

Give this girls more views, they deserve more recognition

13 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

girl ...

That user is in every Doja thread posting negativity and dragging her while pretending to be a fan.

 

I'm just gonna start downvoting and reporting  :bird:

4 hours ago, wish said:

That user is in every Doja thread posting negativity and dragging her while pretending to be a fan.

 

I'm just gonna start downvoting and reporting  :bird:

Pretending to be a fan :deadbanana4: I don't have the energy for that but lol. If you want to report my genuine opinions go off

 

Many of dojas fans are casual fans idk what's weird about that, also idk what's weird about people not vibing with this era after it's so different than scarlet


I've been excitedly watching dojas performances this era and my excitement has turned to boredom like her outsidelands headliner where she did nothing compared to her amazing coachella performance. Have you yourself watched this set as the expert doja fan? Do you think it's amazing for her standards? Not everyone does and that's okay :gaycat2:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.