Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

this performance of Cant Wait will never be topped. I know Doja, her creative director, and her choreographer were smoking some good **** after having the nastiest threesome of all time when they big brained and created this GAGGERY of a performance, the choreography, the pure sex, the dancers, UGH ***** nobody gets her like me!!!! She was sick and twisted when she changed it for the EU leg.

 

 

Edited by ThousandMiles

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On the topic of authenticity...

One thing I can't quite understand is people calling her inauthentic for going back to pop music. While I understand how it looks hypocritical given her past comments, especially if you're not in the know of who makes what. A decent amount of her biggest hits were produced by Dr. Luke (if we are to believe the things he is credited on is true) and after her twitter meltdown over "mediocre pop music" she hasn't worked with him since. If she went back to doing music with him, THEN that would be purely inauthentic from my point of view. 

I can't help but miss Yeti Beats though, I do hope they work together again, they make a good duo.

8 hours ago, FELT said:

going back to pop music

I always knew she would return to pop music. People who thought otherwise are silly. 

10 hours ago, FELT said:

On the topic of authenticity...

One thing I can't quite understand is people calling her inauthentic for going back to pop music. While I understand how it looks hypocritical given her past comments, especially if you're not in the know of who makes what. A decent amount of her biggest hits were produced by Dr. Luke (if we are to believe the things he is credited on is true) and after her twitter meltdown over "mediocre pop music" she hasn't worked with him since. If she went back to doing music with him, THEN that would be purely inauthentic from my point of view. 

I can't help but miss Yeti Beats though, I do hope they work together again, they make a good duo.

I also hope she gets back in the studio with Yeti but I fear he is tied up with Luke's label 

Is she having the same effect as Kanye? 

 

Like she has said some crazy things in the past, so now whenever she shakes the table it makes no noise??? 

14 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Is she having the same effect as Kanye? 

 

Like she has said some crazy things in the past, so now whenever she shakes the table it makes no noise??? 

I blame the label. Ideally Vie will be her last album with RCA/Kemosabe 

 

I also think her management/marketing need a refresh 

Yup she needs to get out of RCA before they tank her completely. There's literally no reason why an album of this quality with a popstar of her stature is performing this poorly while being signed to a major label lol. PR disasters from the last era aside, she can still move tour tickets and make hits so I'm confused why the push just fizzled as soon as JT underperformed. :coffee2:

i'm really in love with this album, every listen i discover something new to obsess over

 

todays obsession is the lyric "ima keep him outside if he got that dog in him" in silly fun… her delivery on each of these songs is just so fresh and fun. 
 

oh gagja even if you become an indie darling in the future you will always be my #1 

After careful consideration I have decided that Couples Therapy, All Mine, Lipstain are my new holy trinity i fear...

 

I really want her to make a full-fledged R&B album one day lol. She has the pipes and they always end up being the best cuts from her albums. Wine Pon You, Streets, Better Than Me, Love To Dream, Agora Hills, Can't Wait, the ones on here... whew!:jonnyknife:

The album has been on repeat since it dropped :jonny5:it's a shame her destroyed with the promotion of 'Scarlet'; it'll take years to repair her image after the wild **** she was spewing (if she can ever fully recover) but as long as the quality isn't impacted, who cares about Billboard.

(for now, the 2nd week in the charts for Vie is a disaster)

6 hours ago, Flocon said:

(for now, the 2nd week in the charts for Vie is a disaster)

:deadbanana4:

On 10/12/2025 at 8:24 PM, FELT said:

On the topic of authenticity...

One thing I can't quite understand is people calling her inauthentic for going back to pop music. While I understand how it looks hypocritical given her past comments, especially if you're not in the know of who makes what. A decent amount of her biggest hits were produced by Dr. Luke (if we are to believe the things he is credited on is true) and after her twitter meltdown over "mediocre pop music" she hasn't worked with him since. If she went back to doing music with him, THEN that would be purely inauthentic from my point of view. 

I can't help but miss Yeti Beats though, I do hope they work together again, they make a good duo.

Yeah I mean it's clear that she enjoyed fleshing out a conceptual album with a Pop sound w/ VIE.  That's all I took those comments as, she wanted to inject some creativity in her music.  

 

Planet Her was just a bunch of Pop hits thrown on an album.  To establish herself commercially.  
 

She didn't really contradict herself…ppl just misunderstood.  The world is so surface level these days.  
 

And lowkey blame her for not doing enough interviews to EXPLAIN herself thoroughly.  I'd rather her turn to traditional media vs. social media…b/c a lot of meaning gets lost in between all of her trolling.  

15 hours ago, Alex said:

Yup she needs to get out of RCA before they tank her completely. There's literally no reason why an album of this quality with a popstar of her stature is performing this poorly while being signed to a major label lol. PR disasters from the last era aside, she can still move tour tickets and make hits so I'm confused why the push just fizzled as soon as JT underperformed. :coffee2:

I have been defending them for the longest, even after what happened to my girl Tinashe. :coffee2: But this is ridiculous.  
 

Pick a single and GO.  My god.  Doing nothing is worse than choosing the wrong 2nd single.  
 

I'm not shocked by 2nd week album sales because there is no streaming hit.  
 

Only thing I can think of…is Doja is not wanting to do much more press/promo.  Because they literally CAN save this still.  But time is ticking.  
 

 

I went back today and listened in full. I think this is Doja's weakest project☹️

Well, on the flipside, I actually like it a little less now compared to how I felt on release day

I actually agree with the TOO COHESIVE critique, some songs lack identity sonically and they blend into each other despite Doja delivering excellent verses & hooks.

Edited by D.Va

23 hours ago, Alex said:

After careful consideration I have decided that Couples Therapy, All Mine, Lipstain are my new holy trinity i fear...

 

I really want her to make a full-fledged R&B album one day lol. She has the pipes and they always end up being the best cuts from her albums. Wine Pon You, Streets, Better Than Me, Love To Dream, Agora Hills, Can't Wait, the ones on here... whew!:jonnyknife:

my top trinity is

 

LipStain

All Mine

Make It Up

 

but i live for Acts of Service & Couples Therapy too

 

And yes I am here for a full fledged R&B album

15 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I have been defending them for the longest, even after what happened to my girl Tinashe. :coffee2: But this is ridiculous.  
 

Pick a single and GO.  My god.  Doing nothing is worse than choosing the wrong 2nd single.  
 

I'm not shocked by 2nd week album sales because there is no streaming hit.  
 

Only thing I can think of…is Doja is not wanting to do much more press/promo.  Because they literally CAN save this still.  But time is ticking.  
 

 

Literally they're not helping by just doing nothing at all. :soda:You got Gorgeous on TTH but don't wanna send it to radios? Stranger mv getting sacrificed, tiktok paid promo non existent... it's a mess.

I don't even wanna have this convo bc Doja should be considered established asf at this point like... this is still the first female rapper to headline Coachella and Planet Her most streamed album from a female rapper so why is she getting this botched ass rollout for her comeback pop album? :deadbanana4: I guess we have to accept that Tate is the new priority at RCA currently which is bad news for doj bc we all know they cannot multitask and focus on more than 1 artist to save their lives... the tinashe & zayn 2016ness of it all ugh we cannot let this **** happen again LOL. Maybe it's mgmt not doing enough either but tbf gordon has been holding it down after she split from salxco so I'm not gonna blame him (yet) but lets focus on the tour being good + word of mouth saving this sinking ship lol. 

Both Miley and Doja talking **** about their past albums and now they in the khia asylum hihihi

11 hours ago, Alex said:

You got Gorgeous on TTH but don't wanna send it to radios? Stranger mv getting sacrificed

The intention definitely was to make it a full single, but they saw the terrible streams despite TTH and backed out. The Stranger video was similarly a water-tester, after they realized Gorgeous wasn't going to pop, but it didn't catch on either. They serviced both of them to radio for some early airplay and they both charted there briefly btw. Clearly testing the waters for the second single (and both failed the test)

 

I think it's obvious no one wants the 80's pop sound atm. They should get a hot r&b girlie on a 'Make It Up' remix and get that urban HIT

12 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

The intention definitely was to make it a full single, but they saw the terrible streams despite TTH and backed out. The Stranger video was similarly a water-tester, after they realized Gorgeous wasn't going to pop, but it didn't catch on either. They serviced both of them to radio for some early airplay and they both charted on airplay briefly btw. Clearly testing the waters for the second single (and both failed the test)

 

I think it's obvious no one wants the 80's pop sound atm. They should get a hot r&b girlie on a 'Make It Up' remix and get that urban HIT

Stranger deserved the playlisting push tbh I don't know what happened there... but yeah I think you're right this sound simply isn't in at all right now.

She should pivot and push R&B to the forefront again now that it's having a lil moment of its own this year so I agree with ur sentiments abt Make It Up, toss Rhythmic a bone. lol.

Speaking of, I need her to get in the studio with Kehlani real bad! I think they could make something special idk. :jonny6:

I think they should do one of two things. 
 

Push gorgeous & Strangers at the same time hard or …

 

Push Make It Up & Acts of service hard. 
 


She needs to push two songs at once. 

The way this era had so much potential if only it was released months early especially when things were DRY & BORING in June & July! 

Her tour date in my city is flopping currently :rip:

 

-

Doja's second week on the bb200

 

Hot Pink

#93(Debut) 7.3k units > #19(+74) 20k units

 

Planet Her

#2(Debut) 109k units > #2(=) 68k units

 

Scarlet

#4(Debut) 72k units > #9(-5) ? units

 

Vie

#4(Debut) 57k units > #22(-18) 20k units

a9CcoKN.gif

 

Spoiler

Stream Lipstain 

 

Edited by makeme

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.