Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

theweekend

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by theweekend

  1. can we say it now? this is terrible ugh
  2. thank you I wanted this gif so bad last week and I couldn't find it anywhere
  3. she didn't need to do this at that time. now that she's working on her legacy she kind of needed to do it and we can get this era as the last breath of her career.
  4. yeah. it's like she took everything that's good from 2000's in a blender and we've got this ******* BOPPPPPPP
  5. the way i'm doing the same but to Tinashe lmaooooo
  6. ok. this is AOTY. I miss the city is the weakest here. expensive & difficult might be my favorite.
  7. crush is fantastic. why isn't the single right now? amazing song!
  8. my husband who has never heard of her is completely obsessed with this album. I need to listen to it. I used to like some bops from her eps.
  9. truth spilled the mixing/prodution are a mess. I truly want to believe she's going to get back into her old form.
  10. it's time we need to accept she will never make a nightride again. I've already accepted that and it's been better to enjoy her newer material.
  11. she looks like a legacy act at this point. the problem is that she's still young for a legacy act but she's got everything a pop girl can get very early in her career.
  12. yes. she's right. and there's no room for a much different 'pop' girl, the ones who dare they can't get mainstream success.
  13. the way KGB and Superscar deserved to be smashes like these two
  14. is this the most successful live version since...? I can't remember a live performance doing this good.
  15. hope she's over after this because she's not even interesting musically in 20 years basically.
  16. she looked amazing and sounded fantastic. hope she keeps doing concerts in Paris. she seems very nervous which is understandable so it could be a good idea for her to keep feeling more confident each concert to tour again if that's possible.
  17. the way I think crank 2 is even better than crank omg she did it I think it's the best production of her career so far tbh
  18. crazy how sticky this chorus is. amazing.
  19. lol she's actually not evolving but retracting. her debut remains her best album so far. skipless. I miss that sadness but I am glad for her she's not in that place anymore because the death of her brother. anger jhene on ceiling is everything. the best song here. ceiling, lullaby and don't be that guy are the standouts for me, I still need to listen to it in full.
  20. the way I listened to it 3 times today already. crazy longevity
  21. so long since her last album. kinda excited but I don't know what's to expect.
  22. the album is mid but I bop to it daily nicole, KGB and ain't in LA are the standout tracks. fantasize and boys could serve as good next singles, but I am sure she would need to rerelease it or go straight to a new era soon to make it stick while ain't in LA hype is here.
  23. kinda shocked I've been sleeping on this. this is like the pop album of the year or at least my go to the gym album since yesterday. bop after bop. fantasy, here all night and kiss are my favorites right now.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.