Everything posted by ThousandMiles
- Does the VMA ratings prove that Taylor still got it?
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
The contradicting OP and replies, was it the most viewed or least viewed??
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
this being nails on the coffin for an already awful era horrible single cover, album cover, lyrics, visuals, music.. she really said hold on i'm not done! oversaturated who?!
-
Is this the truth about Grindr?
Can anyone confirm they've used Grindr while being in a great mental state? because I've only downloaded in my lowest self-hating moments.
-
Let’s Get Married vs. Let’s Get Married
Miley served more face
-
Manon preparing solo debut
there's no way she's getting out of that ironclad contract she'd currently be in for katseye, those k-pop companies don't play
-
Taylor to premiere Patient Zero MV at the VMAs – ft. Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell
i'm guessing she directed it too - hence the newly made up "best director" category She can keep it
-
How did ADELA end up bigger than KATSEYE in half the time?
TALENT ACCLAIM BEAUTY SUCCESS
-
Miley in new Peloton campaign
I didn't even clock yet that there's been no VMA announcement, which seemed the most obvious. I'd say it's so over but did it ever really begin
-
Zara Larsson pulls out of Abu Dhabi concert after backlash
Sorry I am high on m*** and read the thread wrong
-
Hot 100 | Midweek predictions (10/3/26): Texas #1 (x24), LTYN #9, Nicole Kidman #12
Wait Adela smashing has be GAGGEDDDDDD
-
Endless Summer Vacation is a good album
now that we're on the subject, Violet Chemistry is her best song and deserves more praise
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Let's Get Married
-
Beyonce's worst song unappreciation thread
came for Sandcastles - Forward .. the 1, 2 PUNCH (derogatory)
-
James Charles - "5150"
The cover is a serve! I'm so perched for this
-
Zara Larsson pulls out of Abu Dhabi concert after backlash
stupid joke that didn't land, dislikes were warranted
-
Endless Summer Vacation is a good album
not a bad song besides the stain in her discography that is Wonder Woman
-
DailyMail: Super Bowl halftime show in crisis, Jay-Z might do it himself with friends
Encore: My Head My Heart Get Outta My Heart
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
First listen and nothing is hitting
-
Albums where the second half is much better than the first?
Vie
- Katy Perry performs at Dreamforce AI event
-
The worst transitions between songs?
not the worst but I was listening to Music, Fashion, Film yesterday and thought the transition from Rock Music to SS26 was weirdly abrupt and jarring
-
The most epic intros in pop songs ever.
oh Godiella
-
Nirvana to get the VMA Vanguard
I was committed to said bit
-
Nirvana to get the VMA Vanguard
I was joking