Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Flocon

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flocon

  1. Everything is crazy around the release week of this album. I'm genuinely surprised because the singles weren't making any noise before. Sadly, I'm not a big fan of the project, I kinda lost appeal with her work since BB ANGEL era. Popstar is a bit too overproduced for my old ears (even if I have around the same age as Tinashe lol) But I love her and I'm so happy for her right now. Hope the GP will wake up and start listening to the rest of her discography rather than being stuck with 2 On and that awful No Broke Boys remix. Save Room For Us, get ready baby.
  2. Is it her make up or did she do something to her face ? She kinda looks like Ru Paul. And another tired ass sound she made like a twelve times before with the same tired ass lyrics.
  3. Wait I'm lost. Why are D Woods and Aundrea kind of touring right now ? Someone explain to me like I'm 5 what happened since 2025 ? Where is Aubrey lol ?
  4. Because it's a smash waiting to happen.
  5. Well, it feels like it's coming too late considering the album exploitation (Jealous Type + album release) lasted only a month in like September 2025 and then, she toured in Europe and Latin America for some dates, and vanished. No new songs, no interviews, no big appearances nowhere (fashion shows, etc...) so the GP kinda forgot about her, and it's sad. I thought she would have released some extra songs (a Deluxe or something) to boost the US leg at least... This non-sold out US tour is on her.
  6. Never get the hate she received during her music carrer. She really has a lot of hits and quality songs under her bag during years and years, and always served high quality music videos. I'm glad she's considering returning to music after all those years. BUT ! I want her to make pop rap, not trash trap rap.
  7. Mind you, even if it's low, DIRTY BLONDE is spending its 13th week on the french album charts ! It is the only country where the album is charting btw Making it her longest charting album (Bebe spent 12th weeks)
  8. Oh wow, I haven't seen her since the Just Like Jay MV, I couldn't even recognized her !
  9. Beautiful.
  10. Raveena is launching her new era with the single "Reached Out", dedicated to her mother who passed away last year. The music video will be out in 2 hours.
  11. Do you think she will manage a BB200 entry ?
  12. Already seeing some boost on Spotify with 300k streams yesterday (x3 in comparison to the previous day !)
  13. Out in like 4 hours (8PM Paris time)
  14. More kids than album out
  15. Tomorrow !
  16. Summer isn't over yet once again !
  17. Oh ! Loved the show and love her by the way. I hope she gets Andrew Garfield back to do something special !
  18. Looks like she picked the song as the new single ! Currently #99 on Deezer France. She's really in her bag in my country this era. Mind you DIRTY BLONDE is still charting here (even though it is not that high)
  19. Alligator Bites Never Heal just turned 2 years old today ! I can't wait for her to come back (wtf is this lipsync on the Anxiety chorus btw ?)
  20. Wait ! Why Casual Lady isn't on the project ? It's her best song this year...
  21. Added on the BBC Radio 1's C List playlist (meaning they starting to push rotations for the song !) Thanks to that, it is #102 on Shazam UK, but doing less than 100k on Spotify for now.
  22. Not my girl being booked and busy since 2014, while y'all are growing old and still hating.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.