Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sabandija

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sabandija

  1. I was expecting higher, especially after reading the article, but a 7 is a good grade. I think Victoria is going to end up being my most listened to artist this year.
  2. I think I can make my current top 10: Money You Hurt Me Too That's Why I Love You Reach Out See You In My Dreams No Love Like Yours Let Me All I Need For You I Want You
  3. I hope this is a hit for her. She deseves it.
  4. I like that song.
  5. I'm going to listen to the new songs. I get the impression this album has flown completely under the radar. It hasn't generated much interest at all.
  6. I'm absolutely in love with this album. I can hear some Janet and some Mariah too. There were times we'd get a gospel song in almost every R&B album. The "No Love Like Yours" moment is a highlight for me.
  7. I think they are a strong band. All of them are talented.
  8. Boy bands usually have a predominantly female core fanbase, so openly embracing their queerness might be seen as a potential risk.
  9. I can't get enough of this album. Does You Hurt Me Too sample Garbage's The World Is Not Enough? Anyway that's a career high, so beautiful
  10. Victoria really delivered with this album. I'm honestly blown away. If I had to describe the whole project in one word, it would be beautiful. It's such a gorgeous album, and I think it even surpasses Jaguar II. I do wish there were a couple more bops, but this is such a cohesive, solid album with a classic and elegant sound. After my first listen, my favorites are Money, You Hurt Me Too, All I Need, and See You In My Dreams. I also have to highlight Victoria's vocals. I don't think I've ever heard her sound this good. She's never sung with this much beauty and control before. For me, this is the best album of the year so far. It deserves all the success in the world and has the potential to become an R&B classic.
  11. A Brandy interpolation?
  12. It seems like the Chlöe collab is the only uptempo.
  13. These girls can sing A new stylist would help
  14. Worst move ever. So Nicole Scherzinger of her.
  15. I love her impersonating Michael
  16. A solo Su Elise show would be an interesting thing to see.
  17. I hope there's an Alesha renaissance. Sabrina, darling
  18. OK, I didn't know they could sing like this. I'm stanning now. https://youtu.be/ieQt9YALT6o?is=FXJ1VpkYAh9yqbvY This new single has grown on me a lot. I'm happy streaming numbers are also growing.
  19. He's such a hard worker. He's always trying. It seems to me that he releases a new single every two months but nothing sticks. I think he's got a good voice but the material is not there.
  20. That's the best cover. I love this picture.
  21. I love them but the music is lacking. They haven't found their sound yet. I think their best offering are S.I.N.G.L.E. and Brick By Brick. I think they can do better. I'll be waiting and rooting for them untill then.
  22. I totally agree. I find the backing vocals a bit annoying, thou. I love her previous single.
  23. In a dramatic turn of events, she's decided to release the video for Love Again, which is still not available on Spotify. I genuinely understand less and less of what's going on with this rollout. The video has somehow managed to out-cheap Toot Toot, which honestly seemed almost impossible.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.