Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, raraoohlala said:

Pretending to be a fan :deadbanana4: I don't have the energy for that but lol. If you want to report my genuine opinions go off

 

Many of dojas fans are casual fans idk what's weird about that, also idk what's weird about people not vibing with this era after it's so different than scarlet


I've been excitedly watching dojas performances this era and my excitement has turned to boredom like her outsidelands headliner where she did nothing compared to her amazing coachella performance. Have you yourself watched this set as the expert doja fan? Do you think it's amazing for her standards? Not everyone does and that's okay :gaycat2:

 

 

u have gone into several Doja threads to talk $h!t and then u become shocked when people call u out on it

 

u said ur peace not get to steppin 

 

and her set at Outside Lands was great as reported by people who were there and also watched da live stream

 

she does things others can't ... command a stage by herself with no backup dancers

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

can we get a thread ban on that troll or something it's getting real insufferable in here bae @Rian 

 

Doja Cat Smoking GIF - Doja cat Smoking Zdlink - Descubrir y compartir GIFs

34 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

any tea on a deluxe?

Nope, not yet at least.  I wouldn't expect anything until early next year…tbh.  Holiday season coming up, if they want to make a splash…prob best to wait.  
 

Let Gorgeous, Ahh Men, and Stranger do what they gonna do (unless something else goes viral).  

Edited by professor2000

today I feel like she should release Silly! Fun! as the next single

 

tomorrow I may feel different :katie2:

I wish this era would be more successful for her but you know what, she prioritizes growing as an artist and made her most mature project to date. Can't always win but at least the quality goes up.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

really love this album, i'd say it's her most accessible one. hopefully it catches on :jamming: 

^Yeah I'm surprised she's not a performer.  
 

Also, did we get any other confirmation about Gorgeous being the radio single, outside of this?

 

I know fan accounts reposted this.  But looks like it's a foreign account? Curious if there will be a diff single in US.  Or globally this is what they're going with.  
 

I wish I still had All Access account.  

 

 

4 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

^Yeah I'm surprised she's not a performer.  
 

Also, did we get any other confirmation about Gorgeous being the radio single, outside of this?

 

I know fan accounts reposted this.  But looks like it's a foreign account? Curious if there will be a diff single in US.  Or globally this is what they're going with.  
 

I wish I still had All Access account.  

 

 

Gorgeous has only been sent to radio in Europe. As of now Jealous Type is the only song send to American radio formats (pop/rhythmic) 

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

^Yeah I'm surprised she's not a performer.  
 

Also, did we get any other confirmation about Gorgeous being the radio single, outside of this?

 

I know fan accounts reposted this.  But looks like it's a foreign account? Curious if there will be a diff single in US.  Or globally this is what they're going with.  
 

I wish I still had All Access account.  

 

 

songs get sent to radio on a tuesday so i think this is fake

My favorites are still changing, which is very rare in a time where I keep looking for the next shiny thing in pop music. I move on so quick. 

 

The replay value is insane on this one. 

 

Today it's Cards

Make It Up reallyyyy clicked with me today, I think it has single potential if it goes viral. Also I wonder what the next music video is. :celestial5:

6 hours ago, professor2000 said:

^Yeah I'm surprised she's not a performer.  
 

Also, did we get any other confirmation about Gorgeous being the radio single, outside of this?

 

I know fan accounts reposted this.  But looks like it's a foreign account? Curious if there will be a diff single in US.  Or globally this is what they're going with.  
 

I wish I still had All Access account.  

 

 

Boring song

this is such a well polished pop album. I just wish the standard cover was the Amazon puppy version, it fits the album so well

does anyone else still have the old cover on apple music? i see the new one but when i play the songs it reverts.

lollll @ Gorgeous sliding down TTH.  I think it was a focus single on album release, I'm doubtful it'll be the official single at this rate.  
 

Who would've thought Jealous Type would be higher on TTH.  😭

 I'm afraid her team has no clue what the next ideal single will be & just hoping something goes viral so the job is chosen for them. 
 

I really wish she released two to three singles before the album dropped. 
 

 

On 8/14/2025 at 2:27 PM, hallucinate said:

2 days before my birthday :jonny5: perfect gift for me

How was your birthday boo especially with VIE released ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.