Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Loving this album SOOOO much more now, wow. 
 

Cards (one of her best ever imo omg)

Jealous Type

AAAHH MEN!

Gorgeous

Stranger

Take Me Dancing

Lipstain

Silly! Fun!

One More Time

Happy

 

are the songs I currently use. On first listen it was just JT, Silly! Fun! and AAHHH MEN! lol

 

I had a feeling this album was a grower. I'd say it's about as good as Scarlet is for me now. It's more consistent than Scarlet is imo so I might even rank it above. It's not quite PH/HP level for my tastes yet, but I can still see it growing more on me. She's really outdoing herself this era with the imagery and performances, so I am ready for the era to sell me more on the album too.

CLOCK IT!

 

Knew ur taste was sexy bestie

4 hours ago, Appletree said:

Why isn't anyone giving Acts of service & Make it up any love :biblio:

I'm still whatever about acts of service but make it up finally hit me today 

My current top 4 (changes everyday lmao):

 

Make It Up

Acts Of Service

Gorgeous

Jealous Type

 

One More Time

Gorgeous

Lipstain

Silly! Fun!

 

my current top 4 (omt & gorgeous will forever stay on top 2)

8 hours ago, rebeltwat said:

Cards

AAAHH MEN!

Couples Therapy 

Stranger


a top 4

Come back is that girl, too. Round out top 5.

Happy

Gorgeous

Take Me Dancing 

Make It Up

All Mine 

 

I really need a double album. Give it to me Amala. 

I promise you, people will get it if the timing is right this time around. 

 

 

All Mine

Lipstain

Cards

One More Time

AAAHH MEN!

 

phew what an album. :jonny5:

This is my album of 2025 for sure, I can't quit playing it.

 

Music has been really meh for me lately, and this was so refreshing.  

12 hours ago, dabunique said:

Ugh sometimes I wanna cut a b!tch like @masochizm cuz da phuckin nerve of someone on TikTok saying she was flat on All Mine and should've hired a real singer. SMH 

Shes anything but flat… tiktokers wheres yalls taste

LipStain

All Mine

Make It Up

Acts of Service

Couple's Therapy 

 

my current top 5

All Mine

Stranger

Happy

Jealous Type

Take Me Dancing

 

HM: Gorgeous, Ahh Men, Make It Up, Silly Fun

 

This is changing daily for me, I honestly love every track on here. The only one I don't have on repeat is Come Back, which is still a great song.

this album deserves so much more, i don't care that much for miss cat but i had to get tickets to see this PERFORMER live :WAP:

Top 5:


Stranger

Gorgeous

Take me dancing

One more time

Couples therapy

 

 

am i the only one who doesn't really care for take me dancing nnnn

i still like the song but it's lower in my ranking

23 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

am i the only one who doesn't really care for take me dancing nnnn

i still like the song but it's lower in my ranking

I feel like the mixing could make the song hit harder…that's my only complaint. 
 

Solo version sounds good…but I wonder if it's better b/c it's from vinyl.  
 

But it sounds like its mixed slightly differently too (along with more guitar licks, etc).  
 

 

top 5:
all mine

lipstain

ahh men

cards

stranger

 

honourable mentions:

make it up

acts of service 

gorgeous

silly fun!

 

take me dancing was my favourite snippet, but i cant move past the sza feature feeling super out of place. I like happy now, one more time + couples therapy but don't love.

 

come: back

Edited by masochizm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.