Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sexyzinger

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sexyzinger

  1. And Lady Gaga collaborated with Sexyy Red on a music video.
  2. I was shocked at how hard she was defending Cornell. But didn't know her daughter goes there so it all makes sense now.
  3. Is that a real tweet from the police?
  4. I think it's more for social media. I saw a lot of Madison Beer last year in my algorithm
  5. Tate McRae is the perfect combination of beauty and talent.
  6. Also I'm perched for a Hootie Fruitie slay from KATSEYE
  7. My avi is Emmy award winning
  8. Glad this great video got some recognition
  9. Legendtina made herstory on national television that evening.
  10. I revisit this bop YEARLY. Tulisa's song 'Young' and more importantly its music video even inspired me to move to Miami Beach. Everyday in my life feels like this music video now. I owe The Female Boss everything in my life today
  11. I've been team Starving Artist for the next single, but seeing her perform Boys on this tour and the audience going so crazy about it screaming every word. And also thinking about how it would be a more super fun music video, I now think that Boys is the right choice for the final single. But I also wonder if her label will even invest in another PRIMA single ?? or just move to push a new single from new music for a deluxe or just launch the next era …because she is telling us how inspired she is to record more music @Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian
  12. When are we gonna break 200K? I have my pink hair ready to celebrate at the P!NK is Over Party
  13. Buying both iHeart awards, Grammys, and now VMAs?
  14. Yes she's on tour so I know it's tough but we NEED her booked on SNL
  15. Hmm I don't think Megan's cadence fits this record, but absolutely yes to Doja Cat. Hell, let's have a separate remix too featuring Nicole Kidman herself
  16. I have to say Kate O'Flynn 100% deserved the win this year. But for this year ofc.
  17. Doesn't matter if it dropped to #2 at this point because Taylor's single will take the top spot next. What matters is ADELA now has a #1 single (on Spotify) and we celebrate that
  18. Well… it happened. ADÉLA's "Nicole Kidman" has officially hit #1 on US Spotify, pulling 1,203,169 filtered streams on the September 22 chart and knocking Ella Langley's "Choosin' Texas" down to #2 with 1,193,955. "Choosin' Texas" had previously spent 125 days at #1. And this isn't looking like a one-song situation either. "Ain't In LA" is simultaneously sitting at #8 in the US, giving ADÉLA two songs inside the US Spotify Top 10. "Nicole Kidman" is also currently #2 globally, while "Ain't In LA" is #3. A year ago I don't think many people would've predicted ADÉLA would have two simultaneous Spotify smashes and a US #1, let alone be the artist to finally knock "Choosin' Texas" off the top after that run. So ATRL… Are you surprised "Nicole Kidman" became this big? Is ADÉLA officially becoming a main pop girl, or are we getting ahead of ourselves? And most importantly… Are you bothered?
  19. girl what it's only #1 on streaming we want it #1 on Hot 100
  20. SCREAMINGgg!! @Walk_Away21
  21. I really think Doja's team could seriously consider doing a remix, because Doja is about to kick off her US leg of her tour and she doesn't have any hit singles from the past few years to plus the tour. I see Doja's team is still advertising the tour a lot too, so they def need to still sell tickets. NK remix could give Doja the push she needs for ticket sales. It's a win-win!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.