Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

I can't stop replaying Gorgeous. What a fantastic song, babes! 

I feel like I slept on Vie's release, but I'm catching up now. Gorgeous, AAAAH MEN and probably Stranger are my favorites

 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 9/29/2025 at 12:01 PM, hallucinate said:

no but the way she has two songs going viral on tiktok… from wrong albums

:suburban:

:rip:

4 hours ago, starsailor said:

I can't stop replaying Gorgeous. What a fantastic song, babes! 

I feel like I slept on Vie's release, but I'm catching up now. Gorgeous, AAAAH MEN and probably Stranger are my favorites

 

Get into Happy - I love the chorus and post chorus so much.

 

It is so beautiful and sad at the same time. 

Edited by TryMe

I love Couple's Therapy and Stranger is probably my fave song currently. I need my weirdo love. 🥲

 

only songs I don't really like are AOS and CB. 

This was such a grower of an album. Probably still my least favorite project she put out but after spending sometime with it I can finally tell the difference between the songs and the stand outs have emerged.

 

Gorgeous is pop perfection btw 

23 hours ago, hallucinate said:

:rip:

act of service upcoming smash in 2 years 

On 10/3/2025 at 7:04 AM, Appletree said:

User above me is lacking taste especially putting Cards & Act of service in the bottom of any list. :heart2:

What would you put in the bottom instead? Cards is cute but too long for how repetitive it is, only time I'd advocate for a 2 minute song on an intro

bottoms (like me) are clearly:

 

Strangers 

Come Back

 

:celestial3:

 

also Acts of Service just screams 'I have to be the slow sex song of the album' thats why im ranking it low, compared to some of the other juicy sultry hits shes delivered previously. 

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

bottoms (like me) are clearly:

 

Strangers 

Come Back

 

:celestial3:

 

STRANGER!?? That's crazy. Come Back is something new, it's fun. 

Acts of service and Stranger deserve to smash 

Edited by makeme

On 10/3/2025 at 10:22 AM, pphybrd said:

Woah, this is really the album of the year huh

Best pop album of the year after MAYHEM for sure 

1 hour ago, Seldoja said:

What would you put in the bottom instead

YOU! As this album is 10/10 it's fire! :heart2:

 Best Female Single of The Year is Back!!!!
 

subir.png

 

Doja's Vie  singles Jelaous Type & Gorgeous at this year game :flame:

 

Vote Here:

 

Good Luck to Doja :party:

7 hours ago, Appletree said:

YOU! As this album is 10/10 it's fire! :heart2:

show me where I said other wise?

Edited by Seldoja

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.