Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

queen ANNIHILATED that stage omfg

 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really can't get enough of this album. 
 

Lipstain really creeping up my rankings. 
 

I still can't make a full ranking based on my favourites but I think for sure Acts of Service and Take Me Dancing are my bottom 2. 

On 10/2/2025 at 10:03 PM, Jimmey said:

I guess I'm the only one loving "Come Back"beach-tiktok.gif

I'm proud to say you aren't. I really really love Come Back too 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

I'm proud to say you aren't. I really really love Come Back too 

Same here!

 

 

And goddam, we are truly privileged to have Doja Cat with these SNL performances 🥹

those SNL performances just further prove why this woman belongs on a stageee like wow the tour is going to be incredible isn't it? :jonny6: 

Not available lol

 

Thank you, by the way, for all the official main fan accounts on Twitter !

Best release of the week, oh Doja the talented queen you are  :clap3:

Happy

Cards

Lipstain

Couples Therapy

Ah Men

Gorgeous 

Jealous Type

All Mine

:clap3:

 

9 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

!!!

 

 

 

Hmm…well, let's see how this goes.  

She's kinda the only new girl who really knows how to perform. I NEED to be successful getting tickets on Tuesday ugh.

 

Also I tried listening to blondie's new album. Got to song 3 and switched to vie OOOOOP

Ok after gorgeous make the sza single or acts of service as the 3rd single

Honestly this album should have been released in the summer and i will stand on that lol. Im in europe right now vibing in Spain and it hits so much harder here in the warm weather than october in north america. 

A week has passed and I'm still bumping this frequently. It's a strong album that's unfortunately been overshadowed/released way too late in the year. If they really wanted a Fall release then I feel that Jealous Type should've been released in early summer with Stranger following it up, and then Gorgeous being released with the album. :celestial5:

However, I'm sure in the standard Doja fashion something will pick up whether that's in a few weeks, months... or years (Been Like This picking up 4 years later... :skull:).
I'm looking forward to where Doja goes next.

My ranking in no particular order within each group (subject to change).

Spoiler

:WAP::  Aaahh Men!, One More Time, Happy
:skeleton:: Gorgeous, Stranger, All Mine, Make it Up (love how this one is very Amala/Soundcloudoja coded!)
:sats:: Come Back, Take Me Dancing, Jealous Type, Cards, Silly! Fun!
:katie2:: Couples Therapy, Lipstain
:jamming:: Acts of Service

Takes that'll get my ass beat: Acts of Service isn't a bad song at all but it does nothing for me and just makes me go "why listen to this when I can just put on Agora Hills?" :sorry:

Still Praying and waiting for the Deluxe Confirmation i need it so bad :alexz2:

those SNL performances were phenomenal, particularly ahhh men… really ignited the song for me even though i loved it before and it might even be in my top 3 now

 

hoping they push it with stranger, gorgeous should not be the focus :chick3:

Her biggest pure sales debut :clap3:

 

I hope Doja continues to push her physical sales with her next album rollout. It's a smart decision for her and it would be amazing to see her build up a solid album-buying fanbase.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.