Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

So when do we get boxscore grosses? Also does anyone have the link to the chart cuz I cant seem to find it? Is it only for billboard pro?

I'm expecting the Glendale grosses at any moment, but she might wait a little while and bundle the first few shows. 

 

 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/current-boxscore/

 

There's the link

 

It is only for Billboard Pro, so if anyone has a subscription please feel free to share :gaycat6:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

yeah im over Max too lol. He is great but if you guys want fresh sounding bops there are also other newer producers out there killing it at the moment. Also if sehe were to go back to pure pop bangers id want it to be a sonic evolution instead of her revisiting a past sound. It would need to be a little more Euro centric or experimental imo. Max type of pop is pop gold but his sound has become synonymous with generic because his music has been so big and impactful for AGES now. We need something a little fresh even if she does pop bops again. 

That said, Id rather a pop rock, arena rock and alternative pop type of sound for her next original album.

You lot are acting like Max Martin isn't a versatile producer lol, as if 1989 or reputation sound anything alike. 

spacer.png

Well, we definitely don't need to worry about potentially stealing Midnights' BB200 year-end #1 since Morgan is definitely doing it

6 minutes ago, Timeless said:

You lot are acting like Max Martin isn't a versatile producer lol, as if 1989 or reputation sound anything alike. 

spacer.png

It has more to do with the fact that his work has been pretty subpar outside of The Weeknd in at least the last 5 years. 

 

I mean, Never Gonna Not Dance Again, Can I Get It, Stupid Love, Don't Call Me Angel... that's not it. 

Yeah, I'd be here for her to lean more into Euro-pop for her next album :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I'm expecting the Glendale grosses at any moment, but she might wait a little while and bundle the first few shows. 

 

 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/current-boxscore/

 

There's the link

 

It is only for Billboard Pro, so if anyone has a subscription please feel free to share :gaycat6:

Thanx

 

Just looked up the Rep tour boxscore thread. And yeah it was just a week after the show they started rolling in. I think pollstar reports earlier if I'm not mistaken. 

Saw a tiktok edit of Taylor to that Gypsy song of Fleetwood. And yeah I need Taylor to lean into that sound and add her swiftian magic to it :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Well, we definitely don't need to worry about potentially stealing Midnights' BB200 year-end #1 since Morgan is definitely doing it

we need another song to smasha :'( 

20 minutes ago, Timeless said:

You lot are acting like Max Martin isn't a versatile producer lol, as if 1989 or reputation sound anything alike. 

spacer.png

He isn't and Taylor doesn't need his recycled productions anymore, go stream The Weeknd if you guys need Max Martin songs :dies: 

14 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Well, we definitely don't need to worry about potentially stealing Midnights' BB200 year-end #1 since Morgan is definitely doing it

If only this ***** was releasing the 3AM edition but it's never going to happen at this point

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

He isn't and Taylor doesn't need his recycled productions anymore, go stream The Weeknd if you guys need Max Martin songs :dies: 

I fear you're confusing Max Martin with Aaron Dessner who produces the same sounds over and over :deadbanana4:

Just now, Timeless said:

I fear you're confusing Max Martin with Aaron Dessner who produces the same sounds over and over :deadbanana4:

Max and Aaron having a recycled production off 

 

Speaking of off Jack AntonOFF>>>>>>> those 2 fads :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I fear you're confusing Max Martin with Aaron Dessner who produces the same sounds over and over :deadbanana4:

:biblio:

5 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Max and Aaron having a recycled production off 

 

Speaking of off Jack AntonOFF>>>>>>> those 2 fads :giraffe:

I'll give you a better take

 

Nathan Chapman >>>>> all of her producers

24 minutes ago, Klein said:

It has more to do with the fact that his work has been pretty subpar outside of The Weeknd in at least the last 5 years. 

 

I mean, Never Gonna Not Dance Again, Can I Get It, Stupid Love, Don't Call Me Angel... that's not it. 

Let's not even mention the atrocity that was that Coldplay album :rip:

I used to LOVE Max and before midnights wanted them to reunite, but his worth with everyone except The Weeknd has been subpar since 2019. I want her to stay pop and work less with Jack, but there are other successful huge pop producers I’d like to see her work with.

The drop in quality between Taylor’s work with Aaron Dessner/Max Martin and what Ed Sheeran came up with when working with them :rip:

12 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'll give you a better take

 

Nathan Chapman >>>>> all of her producers

:laugh:
 

His production style was “let me duet with Taylor on every one of her songs”

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

:laugh:
 

His production style was “let me duet with Taylor on every one of her songs”

And all of them have been masterpieces. He has produced some of her best work to date. 

26 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I fear you're confusing Max Martin with Aaron Dessner who produces the same sounds over and over :deadbanana4:

 

17 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'll give you a better take

 

Nathan Chapman >>>>> all of her producers

The level of unseriousness here. Omg I gasped, I can’t tell if it’s trolling or not :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Timeless said:

The Weeknd has co-producing credits with his songs by Max Martin. 

 

Regarding your point about Shake It Off's song lyrics, songwriting credits are more than just the lyrics of the song. It includes all different types of contributions. Producers typically add a word or two there, or an ad-lib there as the song is being made and produced. Even if he didn't write the meat of the lyrics and just came up with one line, he still deserves the credit. His production is so meticulous and intricate enough that it is understandable he is credited as a co-writer. Neither Christopher Rowe or Shellback have been able to perfectly replicate his work so far, nor has it surpassed the originals at all.

That's all well and good, but if he contributes a small portion to songwriting and gets a credit I'm sure Taylor feels entitled to a co-producing credit since we know she contributes heavily to the process of crafting her songs. This is her way of retroactively getting co-producing credits on her biggest hits that she was most likely entitled to in the first place. Whether or not they're doing an effective enough job for you is another story but it's something interesting to note. :cm: Not to be all The Man.mp3 about it but The Weeknd is not in the same position she was in as a young woman in the room with a man with 20+ years of experience on her and trying to find the most seamless way to transition into pop music with the biggest hitmaker of the prior decade.

 

Obviously this is all conjecture anyway since she hasn't said anything herself. I don't think she has any personal beef with him or anything but time and time again we see how important it is for her to be properly credited for her work and I think this was a way for her to do that.

31 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I fear you're confusing Max Martin with Aaron Dessner who produces the same sounds over and over :deadbanana4:

Sure :lmao: 

 

What's next? Asking for Taylor to work with Dr. Luke? :lmao: 

It truly wouldn’t be a normal day in the Swift Base without the same reputation fans fuming over Jack Antonoff and begging for Max Martin back. All because they said Jack was chart poison and then he ended up producing her biggest hit in nearly a decade (one of her biggest ever), and her biggest album to date (especially on a global scale). And of course said album demolished reputation :toofunny3:

 

Just take the L girls, and maybe let’s talk about something else for once. She’s never working with the credit stealer ever again, anyway, unless he decides to properly credit her going forward :coffee2:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Been wondering why She would tease SNTV in the Bejeweled video only to wait half a year and counting? :rip:

Edited by mael

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.