Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Also with her catching on in Europe, I am expecting music for Tss11 and ts12 and maybe ts13 that caters more to their tastes 

Hopefully Pop Rock like Foreign Affair of Tina Turner. Tina Turner was ******* 50 when she released that album and it smashed all over Europe. Or just like 

@MingYouToo said maybe a COADF album. 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Why would someone want a Max Martin produced album in 2023? :gaycat6:

 

I agree with one of the comment above saying that this is not the time for a return to the folkmore sound. That said, we need King Aaron to take the wheel if she stays in the pop lane because songs like The Great War, High Infidelity and Would've Could've Should've are perfect. Otherwise I'd like her to work with new producers on a pop-rock, alt-rock album for TS11. 

 

 

We (at least I) don't want a Max album - 2-3 tracks ONLY. 

 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Yeah, if there's an album I desperately want from Taylor, it's an indie-rock album with pop-rock elements. Something between folkmore and Plastic Hearts

Speak Now is kinda that tbh. But I would like a mature Speak Now too.:bird:

31 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Yeah, if there's an album I desperately want from Taylor, it's an indie-rock album with pop-rock elements. Something between folkmore and Plastic Hearts

Let's manifest that Aaron won't touch Speak Now TV and the vault is filled with pop-rock songs

Just realized smash hero blocked 4 songs from #1 :clap3: lift me up, the drake song, kill bill, and lavender haze :deadbanana4:

midnights is the right way...some of you hate the album cause is very minimal (and you like more a full-bodied pop sound, i can understand it, this is why also you have became ts fans) cause she wanted to make the indie sad girl pop but also somethig that sounds like modern pop today and this is why it works  so much for the gp (unlike the late max martin stuff, his latest with the weeknd this decade is the expection confirming the rule).

 

after folklore she needs this kind of material.. personal pop again, songs sounding mature and appealing both for indie fans and pop fans.

She should try  Rostam Batmanglij and Ariel Rechtshaid (Women in music PT.III producers).

 

 

Edited by vale9001

I mean Taylor, Billie Eilish, sza, Olivia Rodrigo.

 

 

People want the songwriters, people want the sad pop, people want to consume a whole body of work.

 

The max Martin kind of era of pop music is done (at least at the Moment) as someone wrote some message ago .

No need to come back to that. 

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, Timeless said:

Exactly! She's literally mega rich and can afford him if she wants to. You can tell she just went through the quick, easy, and cheap route by only hiring Shellback and letting Christopher Rowe do vocal production.

The number of production mistakes on Red TV goes to show how she truly rushed re-recording the songs so she can put them out as quickly as possible. She doesn't want to pay extra for better mastering and mixing.... :michael:

I have a feeling she went with Rowe so she could have co-producer credits on the big hits. Also, Max seems to be a bit of credit vulture. She was initially not credited as co-producer on We Are Never Ever when it came out but when it was nominated for a Grammy she was listed as a co-producer so it seems like there's some sort of contractual thing with him about that. Then in the Shake It Off lawsuit he said that Taylor wrote all of the lyrics to Shake It Off but he's credited as a co-writer. I wonder if she's trying to snatch back some of the co-producer credits retroactively and involving him would prevent that. I'm sure there's some industry mumbo jumbo about credits and stuff that explains why that's the way things were credited initially but it does seem odd.

Made a cute playlist of TS songs that I listened to this weekend and wanted to share https://www.youtubeplaylist.org/play/p/MDAwMDM4MzM2 :wink:

17 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I have a feeling she went with Rowe so she could have co-producer credits on the big hits. Also, Max seems to be a bit of credit vulture. She was initially not credited as co-producer on We Are Never Ever when it came out but when it was nominated for a Grammy she was listed as a co-producer so it seems like there's some sort of contractual thing with him about that. Then in the Shake It Off lawsuit he said that Taylor wrote all of the lyrics to Shake It Off but he's credited as a co-writer. I wonder if she's trying to snatch back some of the co-producer credits retroactively and involving him would prevent that. I'm sure there's some industry mumbo jumbo about credits and stuff that explains why that's the way things were credited initially but it does seem odd.

The Weeknd has co-producing credits with his songs by Max Martin. 

 

Regarding your point about Shake It Off's song lyrics, songwriting credits are more than just the lyrics of the song. It includes all different types of contributions. Producers typically add a word or two there, or an ad-lib there as the song is being made and produced. Even if he didn't write the meat of the lyrics and just came up with one line, he still deserves the credit. His production is so meticulous and intricate enough that it is understandable he is credited as a co-writer. Neither Christopher Rowe or Shellback have been able to perfectly replicate his work so far, nor has it surpassed the originals at all.

Edited by Timeless
Grammar

6 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Made a cute playlist of TS songs that I listened to this weekend and wanted to share https://www.youtubeplaylist.org/play/p/MDAwMDM4MzM2 :wink:

:ghostface:
 

Stop playing..

Spoiler

What’s coming :coffee:

 

9 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Made a cute playlist of TS songs that I listened to this weekend and wanted to share https://www.youtubeplaylist.org/play/p/MDAwMDM4MzM2 :wink:

Consider them gathered :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Made a cute playlist of TS songs that I listened to this weekend and wanted to share https://www.youtubeplaylist.org/play/p/MDAwMDM4MzM2 :wink:

Gather goin… April 7?

Max Martin in 2023 :rip: Some of you are so unserious

 

I know AH/Midnights smashing did a number on the Hack haters but there's no need to go that low. I'd rather see what Aaron can do with a proper pop sound. It's clear that he's Taylor's best collaborator so I'd keep him over any of her past producers.

Just now, By the Water said:

Max Martin in 2023 :rip: Some of you are so unserious

 

I know AH/Midnights smashing did a number on the Hack haters but there's no need to go that low. I'd rather see what Aaron can do with a proper pop sound. It's clear that he's Taylor's best collaborator so I'd keep him over any of her past producers.

Not Aaron Dessner :rip: We saw him try to do pop in Midnights 3AM but ended up being evermore 2.0. WCS is ironically the best song though.

The Dessner songs on Midnights sound literally nothing like what they've done together before, wut :skull:

2 hours ago, Timeless said:

Add Message In A Bottle too :WAP:

 

 

I just know Max did it much better, wish we could listen to the original. Elvira is not on his level

6 hours ago, Bonicap said:

I could get used to this kind of Saturday updates.

 

Anti-Hero is such a longevity smash

Kinda wish Lavender Haze got the auto play thingy (if its even a real thing) instead of All of The Girls...the song could go back into the top 10 with the radio audience it has if it had  bit more of a push. 

2 minutes ago, skizzo said:

I just know Max did it much better, wish we could listen to the original. Elvira is not on his level

I don’t believe there is an original recording with production. The label only allowed her to record 3 max songs due to his costs 

7 minutes ago, Lille said:

The Dessner songs on Midnights sound literally nothing like what they've done together before, wut :skull:

High Infidelity could fit on evermore but that's about it. TGW and WCS are both very different from folkmore in terms of production

Seeing Taylor so happy makes me really happy

 

From this week onwards she will have 3 dates a week , I hope she doesn't tire herself up. 

7 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I don’t believe there is an original recording with production. The label only allowed her to record 3 max songs due to his costs 

Taylor said they were in the middle of recording Message In A Bottle when they got the idea of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. So there is an unfinished demo out there.

So when do we get boxscore grosses? Also does anyone have the link to the chart cuz I cant seem to find it? Is it only for billboard pro?

I wonder does she plan on doing another eras droplet release again?

 

maybe that's why she didn't release need with all of the girls you've loved before

 

imagine her dropping sweeter than fiction (taylor's version), I don't wanna live forever (taylor's version) and need all at once :chick1:

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

Max Martin in 2023 :rip: Some of you are so unserious

 

I know AH/Midnights smashing did a number on the Hack haters but there's no need to go that low. I'd rather see what Aaron can do with a proper pop sound. It's clear that he's Taylor's best collaborator so I'd keep him over any of her past producers.

All of this. Aaron is far and away Taylor's best producer and I just want her to explore new sounds with him. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.