Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Ruin the Friendship remix f/ Noah Kahan coming soon in Chromatica & Oblivia

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

do we think tay is releasing this year?

i want ts13 in january of 2027 the earliest!

2 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

do we think tay is releasing this year?

i want ts13 in january of 2027 the earliest!

I bet we get Debut TV for the anniversary, but not a new album.

5 hours ago, Nein said:

I won't lie, ME! came on today and I bopped to it jonny Maybe it's time for revisionist history

No spelling lyric, no fun, no streaming.

34 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

do we think tay is releasing this year?

i want ts13 in january of 2027 the earliest!

She's releasing an album this year.

There's a consecutive record by The Beatles she will beat. clap3

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I bet we get Debut TV for the anniversary, but not a new album.

I've been praying for this for months now. I know I will see the harvest jonny

Edited by Incandescent Glow

I'm fine with her who releases 1 album every 2 years again like in the days of Fearless/Speak Now/Red/1989.

Opalite should snag a year-end top 15 placement pretty easily. Last year, 15 had 4,755 points. Opalite should reach that next week. I expect it to get at least 5k points.

Not a year-end number 1 but tbh I'll take two number 1 hits over that. Having a solo year-end top 5, another solo year-end top 15, AND another solo year-end top 50 (Elizabeth Taylor will pass this next week), isn't too shabby either! Remember all 3 lost hundreds of points because of Showgirl's release date. She might've even placed a fourth if the cut was one week further back.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

The real question is who is grabbing the "Elizabeth Taylor: Better Year-End Finish Than Abracadabra. Why?" thread?

rogue2

Gotta start planning now, our drags are measured in centuries.

IMG-4442.jpg

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

On 5/8/2026 at 8:54 AM, jgamgr said:

Smashphelia 3,5M streams and still top10 on Global

ryan5

i have to confess that i thought she said " all the dust" instead of "all that time", and in my head it sounded catchier

Certain Shut Now stan said RED had no impact but this? Tsk tsk tsk

rogue2

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Certain Shut Now stan said RED had no impact but this? Tsk tsk tsk

rogue2

One of the worst songs on BoRED mind you.........

Just now, Timeless said:

One of the worst songs on BoRED mind you.........

And @Timeless is not that great.

Anyway, it's not bored. You're just single and f#t. Probably never gone through a breakup teehee

Screenshot-2026-05-14-06-04-25-23-e44242

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

And @Timeless is not that great.

Anyway, it's not bored. You're just single and f#t. Probably never gone through a breakup teehee

Screenshot-2026-05-14-06-04-25-23-e44242

Well its actually in my top 5 but I will not hesitate to come for any album if you sh1t on Grammy Now idc rogue

Edited by Timeless

RED has 30 songs in total, that tells you Taylor really loves this era.

3-4 songs performed at the eras tour while only enchanted got 1 outfit and that's it!

There are IKYWR outfit, ATW outfit and more ijbol please don't get brave Shut Now stans

rogue2

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

Well its actually in my top 5 but I will not hesitate to come for any album if you sh1t on Grammy Now idc rogue

Lemme fake being a Lover stan, so you'll drag it for kii

120,162 mins of Taylor listening on Spotify. Not nearly enough

khalyan

Then August, cardigan, the 1.. lord I ABUSED folklore when it was released dies

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

WHY IS ME! MY MOST PLAYED SONG OF ALL TIME deadbanana4

1,299 LISTENS MIND YOU ahh

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

RED has 30 songs in total, that tells you Taylor really loves this era.

3-4 songs performed at the eras tour while only enchanted got 1 outfit and that's it!

There are IKYWR outfit, ATW outfit and more ijbol please don't get brave Shut Now stans

rogue2

Once Speak Now was a great hope for a dynasty, crowds would hang on Long Live and Enchanted and they trusted the set to be (longer). Their faith was strong, but then Long Live was cut, they held that grudge until it tore them apart.

Just now, Flames2Embers said:

Once Speak Now was a great hope for a dynasty, crowds would hang on Long Live and Enchanted and they trusted the set to be (longer). Their faith was strong, but then Long Live was cut, they held that grudge until it tore them apart.

Omg 😱 😳

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Omg 😱 😳

Hope you liked my attempt at whatever that was. I can't wade into the Speak Now/Red war, I love them both for different things. My top two vault songs are Foolish One and Forever Winter, but I do think it's criminal how speak now didn't get more than one song for most of the tour.

18 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

WHY IS ME! MY MOST PLAYED SONG OF ALL TIME deadbanana4

BABE, SAME! It's so shocking, but I guess I was so ecstatic about new music in 2019, and we had such a long lead time, maybe that factored in?

7 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

Hope you liked my attempt at whatever that was. I can't wade into the Speak Now/Red war, I love them both for different things. My top two vault songs are Foolish One and Forever Winter, but I do think it's criminal how speak now didn't get more than one song for most of the tour.

It's a fake beef between me and @Taylor fanboy teehee

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.