Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

20 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

What's up with all these circle jerk hate threads on ATRL on Taylor / Swifties? You'd would think she's a pro Nazi Trump supporter like a certain artist

A lot of the OTHs have a collective IQ of a bucket of sludge, and cannot stand the fact that a women can be talented, EXTREMELY successful, and in control of her own career.

On top of that, they think that because 'TLOAS' is her first album to be not up to par with her previous work (and even then the first four tracks and 'Ruin the Friendship are still solid/excellent songs) that it is reflective of her entire career.

Additionally there seems to be this campaign recently where, despite the fact that it has been denied multiple times, Taylor 'stole' credits from Olivia that Taylor is this mean monster who doesn't champion new and upcoming artists... when in fact if you look throughout her career she's always been very supportive of those close to her. michael

At least when I was the OTH back in 2012 because I used to stan for Carrie MAGAwood I only hated her because she was more successful. These folks today cannot seem to sleep without finding a random reason to dislike her.

--

What I find perplexing is how artists like Justin Bieber, Drake and Morgan Wallen are championed on here by large groups yet they are far more problematic in celebrity discourse.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

9 hours ago, Calvin said:

Fortnight is not a flop. 1.1 billion streams on Spotify, still extremely stable on spotify with 600k-700k daily.

it's not a flop but tbh it's not a hit either. i've deadass never heard it in public ever

11 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I'm really pleased with Opalite's streaming longevity. I think it will get even better longterm. Like Ophelia, the song is just genuinely very good and addictive. If Ophelia didn't exist and it was the lead single I'm sure it would've been bigger than Anti-Hero. I expect it'll enjoy great longterm stats. It's just so fun! Great to throw on for any occasion.

I totally agree! What's surprising is I didnt know Opalite was basically as big as Please Please Please om Billboard Hot 100 chart performance. There was a list that came out with the biggest popgirl hits on the Billboard hot 100 since the year 2020 and it was tied with Please x3 which really surprised me and solidified how big Opalite actually is! It's just obviously getting overshadowed by Ophelia and also its peak also didnt have everything alligning at the same time so ppl discredit it's #1 but it actually was genuinly huge and smashing alongside Ophelia for AGES before it finally got it's final big push to go #1.

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

You know what, this isn't doing that poorly!

khalyan2

We take our wins where we can when it comes to Lesbian Taylor suburban

I am perched for the "The Fate of Opehlia already outstreaming Drop Dead on Spotify, why?/surprised?" thread coming soon soon. Popcorn is ready,

20 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

I am perched for the "The Fate of Opehlia already outstreaming Drop Dead on Spotify, why?/surprised?" thread coming soon soon. Popcorn is ready,

@IBeMe get ready for OTHs wheel of excuses. We'll be there in the first page.

a9gu5GIJGJ9du.webp

Edited by Calvin

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

@IBeMe get ready for OTHs wheel of excuses. We'll be there in the first page.

a9gu5GIJGJ9du.webp

The way I was LITERALLY getting excited looking at the stream gap shrinking and plotting either making the thread or being in the trenches mocking the Livies....oh we see eachother with our evil ways a9gu5GIJGJ9du.webp lmao

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

My Boy kinda ended MID in its entirety

If we ignore Maroon, Would've Could've Should've and Dear Reader... you might be onto something. foxaylove3

Big missed opportunity to not make it the lead.

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

@IBeMe get ready for OTHs wheel of excuses. We'll be there in the first page.

a9gu5GIJGJ9du.webp

16 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The way I was LITERALLY getting excited looking at the stream gap shrinking and plotting either making the thread or being in the trenches mocking the Livies....oh we see eachother with our evil ways a9gu5GIJGJ9du.webp lmao

Ok but can you get a different gif? We're not on facebook.

Come on Taylor, what are you waiting for to announce Ruin The Friendship as a single?

Ugh, it would be so incredible if Ophelia and Opalite both make it to 40 weeks on the chart. I'd be surprised if Opalite manages it (they're each hitting 31 weeks this week), but Ophelia should cross. They would be Taylor's 7th and 8th songs to chart 40+ weeks. The next closest female artist has 4.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

A fun game for the base:

I made this thread about songs charting more than 30 weeks on the Hot 100. Taylor has Fifteen.mp3. In other words, enough for a studio album. I thought it would be fun to plan an era for this fictional album. Imagine you're Taylor Swift turning in your first album to Republic Records (in this universe we signed a good record deal from the jump), and this is the tracklist:

  1. Teardrops On My Guitar

  2. Our Song

  3. Love Story

  4. You Belong With Me 

  5. I Knew You Were Trouble

  6. Shake It Off

  7. Blank Space

  8. Style 

  9. Delicate

  10. Cruel Summer

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Karma

  13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

  14. The Fate of Ophelia 

  15. Opalite

Make a 13 track album (with the track order you find to work best) with 2 bonus tracks. You may select 5 singles from the main album and one additional single from the deluxe (when the Target exclusivity contract expires, of course). You also must name the album.

Here's mine:

Album Title: Anti-Hero

Tracklist:

  1. Love Story

  2. Cruel Summer

  3. Blank Space

  4. I Knew You Were Trouble

  5. Teardrops On My Guitar

  6. Opalite

  7. Our Song

  8. Style

  9. Karma

  10. You Belong With Me

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Delicate

  13. Shake It Off

Bonus:

  1. The Fate of Ophelia

  2. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Singles:

  1. Love Story (August release, album in October)

  2. Blank Space (November release, in this timeline the Christmas Freeze doesn't exist)

  3. Delicate (February/Valentine's Single)

  4. Shake It Off (April release)

  5. Cruel Summer (June release)

  6. The Fate of Ophleia (October release)

Honestly feels FOUL and EVIL to not release Style and You Belong With Me as singles, so not totally married to my own choices. Just wanted some more variety. I know people will say I should cut Shake It Off, but I truly love that song and would also want my weddings/graduations/any occasion anthem.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

44 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

A fun game for the base:

I made this thread about songs charting more than 30 weeks on the Hot 100. Taylor has Fifteen.mp3. In other words, enough for a studio album. I thought it would be fun to plan an era for this fictional album. Imagine you're Taylor Swift turning in your first album to Republic Records (in this universe we signed a good record deal from the jump), and this is the tracklist:

  1. Teardrops On My Guitar

  2. Our Song

  3. Love Story

  4. You Belong With Me 

  5. I Knew You Were Trouble

  6. Shake It Off

  7. Blank Space

  8. Style 

  9. Delicate

  10. Cruel Summer

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Karma

  13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

  14. The Fate of Ophelia 

  15. Opalite

Make a 13 track album (with the track order you find to work best) with 2 bonus tracks. You may select 5 singles from the main album and one additional single from the deluxe (when the Target exclusivity contract expires, of course). You also must name the album.

Here's mine:

Album Title: Anti-Hero

Tracklist:

  1. Love Story

  2. Cruel Summer

  3. Blank Space

  4. I Knew You Were Trouble

  5. Teardrops On My Guitar

  6. Opalite

  7. Our Song

  8. Style

  9. Karma

  10. You Belong With Me

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Delicate

  13. Shake It Off

Bonus:

  1. The Fate of Ophelia

  2. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Singles:

  1. Love Story (August release, album in October)

  2. Blank Space (November release, in this timeline the Christmas Freeze doesn't exist)

  3. Delicate (February/Valentine's Single)

  4. Shake It Off (April release)

  5. Cruel Summer (June release)

  6. The Fate of Ophleia (October release)

Honestly feels FOUL and EVIL to not release Style and You Belong With Me as singles, so not totally married to my own choices. Just wanted some more variety. I know people will say I should cut Shake It Off, but I truly love that song and would also want my weddings/graduations/any occasion anthem.

Since this is a first album, I'm automatically removing Blank Space and Anti-Hero that can't exist outside the context of a famous person, so that helps to make it to 13 tracks (yes, I took the easiest way to cut it down without having to overthink it).

Album title: Love Story

  1. You Belong With Me 

  2. The Fate of Ophelia 

  3. Opalite

  4. Karma

  5. Our Song

  6. Love Story

  7. Delicate

  8. Cruel Summer

  9. Style 

  10. I Knew You Were Trouble

  11. Teardrops On My Guitar

  12. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

  13. Shake It Off

Deluxe (released a year after the standard)

  1. Anti-Hero

  2. Blank Space

Singles: honestly don't know don't care cause even if she did everything I say here, if she actually did it I'd have something to complain about. bird

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

A fun game for the base:

I made this thread about songs charting more than 30 weeks on the Hot 100. Taylor has Fifteen.mp3. In other words, enough for a studio album. I thought it would be fun to plan an era for this fictional album. Imagine you're Taylor Swift turning in your first album to Republic Records (in this universe we signed a good record deal from the jump), and this is the tracklist:

  1. Teardrops On My Guitar

  2. Our Song

  3. Love Story

  4. You Belong With Me 

  5. I Knew You Were Trouble

  6. Shake It Off

  7. Blank Space

  8. Style 

  9. Delicate

  10. Cruel Summer

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Karma

  13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

  14. The Fate of Ophelia 

  15. Opalite

Make a 13 track album (with the track order you find to work best) with 2 bonus tracks. You may select 5 singles from the main album and one additional single from the deluxe (when the Target exclusivity contract expires, of course). You also must name the album.

Here's mine:

Album Title: Anti-Hero

Tracklist:

  1. Love Story

  2. Cruel Summer

  3. Blank Space

  4. I Knew You Were Trouble

  5. Teardrops On My Guitar

  6. Opalite

  7. Our Song

  8. Style

  9. Karma

  10. You Belong With Me

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Delicate

  13. Shake It Off

Bonus:

  1. The Fate of Ophelia

  2. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Singles:

  1. Love Story (August release, album in October)

  2. Blank Space (November release, in this timeline the Christmas Freeze doesn't exist)

  3. Delicate (February/Valentine's Single)

  4. Shake It Off (April release)

  5. Cruel Summer (June release)

  6. The Fate of Ophleia (October release)

Honestly feels FOUL and EVIL to not release Style and You Belong With Me as singles, so not totally married to my own choices. Just wanted some more variety. I know people will say I should cut Shake It Off, but I truly love that song and would also want my weddings/graduations/any occasion anthem.

Hmmm not cohesive. May be a development deal and a songwriter's contract.

ryan3

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:
  1. Teardrops On My Guitar

  2. Our Song

  3. Love Story

  4. You Belong With Me 

  5. I Knew You Were Trouble

  6. Shake It Off

  7. Blank Space

  8. Style 

  9. Delicate

  10. Cruel Summer

  11. Anti-Hero

  12. Karma

  13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

  14. The Fate of Ophelia 

  15. Opalite

Make a 13 track album (with the track order you find to work best) with 2 bonus tracks. You may select 5 singles from the main album and one additional single from the deluxe (when the Target exclusivity contract expires, of course). You also must name the album.

Immediately removing Shake It Off and I Knew You Were Trouble for bonus tracks.

Arranging in a way that tells a story of being a previously overbearing partner, who mourns the loss of young love, deals with some quick self exploration and acceptance, finds new love, grows into a healthy relationship. Anti-Hero is the shift in the album, so I'd name it in reflection of that.

Hi, It's Me

  1. Blank Space

  2. You Belong With Me

  3. Karma

  4. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

  5. Teardrops On My Guitar

  6. Anti-Hero

  7. Cruel Summer

  8. Delicate

  9. Opalite

  10. Style 

  11. Our Song

  12. The Fate of Ophelia

  13. Love Story

Edited by Cole

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

Today in NYC

What is she cooking with these pap walks lately?

The fact she's with Andrea makes me think she was trying on wedding dresses.

Elizabeth Taylor coming for 30 weeks on the Hot 100 (Taylor's 16th) is so rip

Even when she flops she wins!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.