Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Elizabeth Taylor coming for 30 weeks on the Hot 100 (Taylor's 16th) is so rip

Even when she flops she wins!

Watch that Billie stan make another stupid thread about how Elizabeth Taylor had controversial life but Taylor still decided to make a song about her.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

170,803 minutes with taylor, what about y’all? gaycat1

7 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Watch that Billie stan make another stupid thread about how Elizabeth Taylor had controversial life but Taylor still decided to make a song about her.

OTHs always proving they wouldn't last an hour in the asylum where we were raised. Billie hasn't been acknowledged as activism princess for 5 minutes and they're crashing out.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

I've listened to 235,000 minutes of Taylor rip

Entire top 10 songs are Taylor and The Fate Of Ophelia is already number 7 with 1,113 plays and literally 10 plays behind Anti-Hero rip

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

18 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

170,803 minutes with taylor, what about y'all? gaycat1

201,648 minutes

104 of 121 songs from my all time list are Taylor. I'm aghast to find out ME! is my most streamed song at 609 listens, followed by cruel summer (592), love story (tv) (563), ready for it (510), and peace (504). I don't hate ME! But I must have really been compensating back in 2019.

I also have representation from every album (if we don't count TVs separate) except for TLOAS right now (and only one from TTPD - I look in peoples windows, but maybe it's just that it needs a bit more time to rack up streams, my lowest song is 283 listened).

  • ATRL Moderator

my entire playlist is folklore, evermore, Midnights and TTPD, some random songs from other albums and 10 other songs by other artists bibliahh

Ophelia 7 for me, Opalite 13, Elizabeth Taylor 23, Father Figure 37…maybe Miss Showgirl made some points after all! So unusual for her to release an EP, but what a good one!

jonny5

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ophelia 7 for me, Opalite 13, Elizabeth Taylor 23, Father Figure 37…maybe Miss Showgirl made some points after all! So unusual for her to release an EP, but what a good one!

jonny5

only song joining my playlist from Showgirl is Opalite at #90

Opalite and Ophelia are the only Showgirl songs on my list. Folklore and Midnights are DOMINATING the list.

Cruel Summer topping my list duca

Rihanna's DSTM is in top 10 (I'm obsessed with the song, ngl)

We need one last push for top 5 so it can match LH and Fortnight

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

We need one last push for top 5 so it can match LH and Fortnight

Keep gaining 1 random spin on AC radio so it cam chart forever like Wildflower.

I kinda miss when we get a viral song.

She's gotten too big for the masses to rediscover a song from her catalogue.

That Spotify most played playlist is coming in wrong for me unfortunately.

How can my Top 14 be all reputation songs and not have IDSB in the top 100 at all?

This will pass 20 million total units this year with the TV units. One of seven (probably eight with 21, I think it's under certified) albums to ever reach this in the USA. All of them aside from 21, 1989, and Rumors are by men.

20 minutes ago, Nein said:

I won't lie, ME! came on today and I bopped to it jonny Maybe it's time for revisionist history

do hantavirus symptoms include lack of taste too? you might wanna get checked, sis ryan3

23 minutes ago, Nein said:

I won't lie, ME! came on today and I bopped to it jonny Maybe it's time for revisionist history

other than the bridge and the lyrics it's a fun bop, why lie?

Elizabeth Taylor…More weeks on the Hot 100 than any Gaga solo single since Bad Romance…Why?

rogue2

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Elizabeth Taylor…More weeks on the Hot 100 than any Gaga solo single since Bard Romance…Why?

rogue2

USA being tasteless as usual

rogue2

  • ATRL Moderator

THOTS are so bored today with those two Taylor threads. Why can’t they stick to SYG?

I'm not good at charts. May I ask how RED album is doing? Am I winning? 😅

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.