Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shoful

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shoful

  1. Like also. It was just irritable. Doing rehearsals 50x and people still not doing the correct thing is irritating af. Especially when you're in close quarters for extended periods of time. I prob would've been worse
  2. God this thread has turned into hell People saying LES Girl is what brings the album together And another saying they're uncomfortable with bitchy Madonna. Have you not seen a single interview in the past 40 years. She was barely a ***** in that behind the scenes. That was child's play I think she should sing OSA & Fragile at the Grammy's the actual heart and message of the album
  3. FORGIVE YOURSELF IS COMING TO END THE HATERS
  4. I REALLY love Cards and Jealous Type but aside from that the album didnt take to me much. Maybe I should listen again
  5. Spill. Everything she's done post- Tension 1 has been such a turn off for me. I like cant even listen to her anymore sadly. I dont know how she heard the immaculate songs Padam, Tension, HB, Drum, ans Vegas High and then decided to make Tension II what it is I wish I could get back into her rn but Im so soured for some reason. I really disliked T2
  6. Who tf is buying this when it doesn't offer a drop of new content
  7. Debut - D Fearless - C Speak Now - A+ Red - A+ 1989 - B+ Reputation - A+ Lover - C+ Folklore - A- Evermore - A Midnights - D Tortured Poets - F Life of a Showgirl - F
  8. When is she touring the east cost
  9. I honestly hope she does nothing but sings
  10. Where does the beat come from that the VMA performance starts off with. I love it. Is that apart of any of the songs on the album?
  11. Wait Dead I thought this was about the Poison version. I got them confused anywho the Antidote version is decent too. Poison version >>>>>>>
  12. I was OBSESSED with this when I first heard it. I was actually thinking of it the other day and meant to listen after I bopped to the Abracadabra grammy version (which why isnt that in streaming. I need a whole album with that sound)
  13. The point I was trying to make is it seems she refuses to slow down choreo or do nothing. She's gonna end up damaging it even more
  14. Im sorry but how tf is she going to do a concert when she can barely walk. She really needs to take time off from dancing and wear flat shoes There has to be some good surgery with the money she has to rehab it better than where she is
  15. Girl what? There's like 5 leaked outtakes😭
  16. Wait not me just realizing Whenever You Feel Like it is missing literally one of the best songs on the album. Her flop ass can keep this
  17. Why does she REFUSE to open the ******* vault. She has like a million unreleased tracks and most are better than the albums
  18. All you Good for the Soul haters don't deserve anymore music and should be smited TRAVELING THROUGH SPACE AND TIME. INTERSTELLAR HELIX UNWINNNDDDD
  19. It's MOTHAAAAAA
  20. Confessions II is still playing for me even though the app is down spotify stands with legends
  21. Omg do you think she actually recorded this or made up more context for it just for this? Also here's my 1000th post requesting Forgive Yourself release ASAP
  22. And I said to Taylor, "You'll never take my MOTHA'S place"
  23. Yes and no. Sabrina will prob will a lot in the future. Madonna hasn't won one in 27(?) years which firstly is ridiculous cause her 2000s era is her best and diverse work and for someone at her age to be getting these awards is unprecedented

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.