Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Buffy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Buffy

  1. Buffy replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Listen, I'm not defending anyone. To each his own, but some of yall treat Taylor like a god and cannot handle criticism. It is a public forum. People are allowed to love the songs and people are also allowed to dislike the songs. I'm perfectly content with whatever yall feel. Music is supposed to be subjective anyways!
  2. Buffy replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    The hate is louder this time because the feeling is mutual within the fandom itself. I only listened to them once so far. I don't care for revisiting them again. There's nothing new sonically and the lyrics are clunky. She really needs to work with cowriters again.
  3. sorry! My day got super busy. The post is on Instagram. Look up the instagrammer @whistlefac3
  4. I wish I was just making it up. There's a post that's kind of going viral and John Summit liked the post. He's a prominent techno/house producer.
  5. Is there any truth to this? How do yall feel about her putting out an EDM album?
  6. Buffy replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I wish she never released Encore. The critics are going to be so ruthless. Hopefully this doesn't overshadow Debut TV when she decides to release it.
  7. The fans are part of the problem. They enable her. The record sales/dollar signs make her think she's making great music but in reality her fans are just preordering anything she makes in hopes the music is actually good. I'm glad I no longer buy before inspecting the goods first. I wait until she releases to Spotify and then decide whether or not I want to support her sales.
  8. Yes. She needs to either go back to fully country, make a rock album, or a Christian album.
  9. I think she needs a new vocal coach who can teach her how to sing her lyrics. She's been using a "talking" voice a lot in her songs. I think she's forgotten how to actually sing melodically. Her range is getting smaller and smaller note-wise.
  10. Buffy replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    She should've saved We Were Happy for Debut TV vault and gave it the full orchestra it deserves like the demo. I hate how much she downgraded and changed it.
  11. Buffy replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I'm glad there are people who like these new songs. I'm looking forward to Debut TV!
  12. Choosin' Texas is gonna be safe the melodies on the new songs aren't as catchy
  13. Lmaoooo this is so unhinged. Get all the details at the link in bio is the carrot on top like what more details are there after mentioning the four songs??? Lmaooo
  14. The Encore is a funeral procession for Showgirl. Thank GOODNESS. Grateful she's acknowledging that era is deceased after this. We are ready to move on!!
  15. Love all the attention Debut TV is getting. Taylor needs to acknowledge she made a mistake! We don't care. We want Debut TV! Read the room Miss Taylor Kelce!!!
  16. She's instantly regretting putting out these songs. She wants to get it over with quickly and make us forget so we can move onto Debut TV!
  17. Wait, is this a confession that you've heard the tracks?
  18. We have a prime suspect your honor. Travis Kelce.
  19. 3 nice things about "Patient Zero" cover art
  20. I have zero expectations these 4 new songs will be groundbreaking. Now, why would she intentionally leave out 4 better songs and give us inferior tracks to begin with? Some of yall are expecting surefire bops because why would she waste all this energy on songs that aren't good? Did we forget all the duds she released for the TV vault tracks? I don't even touch half or 3/4 of the vault tracks I stopped trusting her when she thought ME! was the best thing ever at one point. I miss the days when her standard albums were masterpieces with no skips or 1 or 2 skips. She releases so fast now, there's no quality control.
  21. The track itself is far below mid. It doesn't even hold a candle to 16 year old Debut Taylor's songwriting and melodies. She has had way better country songs. It sitting in the top 3 doesn't say much. The bar is pretty low these days.
  22. I Knew It, I Knew You has entered the chat.
  23. Same. Probably will be some sort of bare bones instrumental with the same recycled synth sounds, some experimental beats, and self-recorded layered harmonies.
  24. Yes. It's show business

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.