Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

shookspeare

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shookspeare

  1. if you think about it the entire output of the music industry in the last 15 years has kinda been a rip off of Aquarius, tinashe the blue print
  2. I don't believe this. Who wouldn't immediately recognize the "Whole Lotta Woman" hitmaker?
  3. Ran in this thread to drag but I can't really argue with this one, she really did come back with power. too bad she got worms on the brain now
  4. Why does she look like Swiftologist in this picture
  5. okay but the audience wants to know when They Know Too Much is coming
  6. Grimes and Swiftologist collabing
  7. Now why is this actually tugging on 2 On's weave a little
  8. this what Miley thought she was doing on Bass Dissuades
  9. I listen to a lot of indie/alt-rock and I've literally never heard this shocked to see it has 5B streams
  10. the way I'm the only one who gaf about this aoty
  11. Literally nothing, what kind of ghetto ass gyms do y'all go to
  12. Y'all are jokers, you like to joke
  13. see when you have Pillow Fight on your album
  14. Maybe if you go to harvard for high school ******
  15. they really want everyone to become plumbers and electricians or something huh Fritz Lang really saw the future in Metropolis
  16. you know what maybe we should try communism again
  17. I know she's a good dancer but every time I see her dance it's giving white girl dance moves so bad
  18. Let me stream "Enta Tani" for eternal youth real quick
  19. Yes, and her career trajectory has been very Lynchian if you think about it. Her output in the last years has actually been a metacommentary on her own star filtered through a parodical lens at the intersection of whiteness and transexclusionary feminism. One day atrl.net will see that miss Swift had this all planned from the start, always 13 steps ahead.
  20. Ugh I'll never forget the time I hooked up with this super hot muscle bottom and he put this song on in the middle of our hookup, my **** literally went soft within the span of 3 seconds. thanks Shawn Mendez

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.