Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Mephisto

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mephisto

  1. The song is literally giving https://www.instagram.com/erindougal/reel/Ddoy9uphosU/
  2. I've seen some kpop youtube reactors/stans reacting this way, I'm not surprised Taylor attracts the same type of stans.
  3. I like it a lot on first listen. It's not touching the songs from their prime, but it's a good choice for a single.
  4. As if we needed another reason to hate streaming services.
  5. Omg finally a whole new album! If it's as good as The Lost Tapes I'm so here for it!
  6. Came for Kiss You All Over and was not disappointed! It needs a bridge tho. Strangest Love is amazing too.
  7. Umm well that's an idea. As a huge Blue fan, their last few albums have been VERY uninspired to say the least, so hey, get that bag I guess.
  8. Frutiger Dillon outsold!
  9. It Was Good Until It Wasn't That whole "until it wasn't" phrase is so dumb to me. If you just say "It was good" it already implies that it's no longer good. Also I remember once reading a comment how Mariah loves to name her albums after stuff you can find in a little girl's room - Music Box, Charmbracelet, Glitter... They really do sound uninspired.
  10. Ok this is a mega bop! Did PinkPantheress also direct their video? because it's giving Girls Aloud - Biology, and I remember her saying that was her favorite
  11. Kinda. She did pull a bait and switch (like Taylor with Showgirl) because unfortunately the lead single sounds nothing like the rest of the album, but I did enjoy several of the songs on first listen and I can see the album growing on me. That being said, it's somehow the best album released today, which I didn't expect.
  12. Bass Persuades is kinda mid at first listen, so it automatically wins. Midnights is one of the most boring albums I've ever heard.
  13. I agree with this so much. At first listen, Snowburn is the only song that stood out to me. Overall it's a cute album but the songs kinda all blend together. I def much prefer the EPs.
  14. She needs to release Picture To Burn (Non-Homophobic Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) (Feat. Lil Nas X)!
  15. Sounds like the Madonna sample is the only good part of the song. At that point might as well just listen to Music. Good on him for doing what he wants, but it's def not for me.
  16. Only on atrl could Taylor win a poll like this (I wish there was a 'none' option)
  17. BSB - I Want it That Way (and pretty much everything he did for them) Britney - BOMT Five - Slam Dunk Da Funk Britney - Overprotected Taylor - Style honorable mention: Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife
  18. Omg Brit pls read that caption aloud, put it over a beat and release it
  19. I feel like I've been watching this same top 10 since April. Is no one new releasing? Are people still listening to the same songs months later? Billboard definitely needs to do something with their chart formula.
  20. Yes, he's very cute and fit, and not like the regular muscle gym bros that all look alike.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.