Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bacratto

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bacratto

  1. OMG a Kirakuni remix? Love this queen.
  2. I thought this was about Courtney Love's band and it was about whores instead.
  3. What about meetings? Can I drink an iced espresso americano meanwhile or will I get judged for it? I need caffeine to be able to function.
  4. I just can't get this song out of my head. Seriously, the critics were exaggerating. So catchy omg
  5. I keep saying these are actually good then I remember they were produced by Max Martin himself. Max is a genius. How did he manage to produce 16 songs that sound like this is astounding.
  6. I hate how much I enjoyed this lame ass song. It's stuck in my head so bad. Oh Taylor, the queen you are.
  7. Does she even care about numbers anymore or even depends on them? She's amazing. So happy with how her music has evolved
  8. "We'd been together 17 years, but suddenly the foundation of our family was cracking. " Oh my, poor Andrea Askowitz. Her dog murdered someone's loved one and she felt the need to write an article victimizing herself to let us know how much she's suffered throughout the whole ordeal. Cackling. *****, what strange incident? Your 75-pound dog invaded a neighbor's property and ate a cat. Zero accountability. Your dog is your legal responsibility.
  9. Late term pregnancy terminations.
  10. Katy hasn't found "new love," she's found Trudeau. That's disgusting.
  11. We're living in a modern Sodom and Gomorrah. There isn't a single point of view or opinion that would convince me this isn't disgusting and immoral. Do these degenerates have a mother figure in their lives? I would stapple that demented demon's nuts together if that were my son.
  12. I can't imagine how she must feel knowing Kevin Federline raised her kids. A golder retriever would've been a better candidate than that braindead freeloader.
  13. I'm heartbroken. He was such a talented producer.
  14. Everyone knows that woman beater is also on the DL. What is still surprising is how this cumrag is still relevant.
  15. Could've asked ChatGPT instead.
  16. I can't imagine what poor Ava goes through everyday
  17. I feel like I'm at that moment. But mostly because I'm finally happy with myself. Cute or ugly.
  18. Send me with the fat and burly hairy guys instead.
  19. I just got told by a friend who has seen the video he even chops his privates. This is way too disturbing. I'm not opening X today. No **** some people are calling it demonic.
  20. They're laughing at us. Only thing she's cooking is another baby in her uterus
  21. We have barely any real information on how he performs his role as a parent. Neither you or I have the right to comment on anyone's reproductive rights. And wtf, you are on atrl. body-shaming, homophobia, and eugenics? Pick a struggle bih
  22. So glad I haven't seen anything related to this on X. I really really hope his three kids weren't home when he started turning himself into beef jerky. I don't know how functional he is a as a parent but he deserves to be healthy and mentally well so he can take care of his family. It's not the kids fault their dad was a *****.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.