Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Jaye

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaye

  1. its a good thing he's kinda cute cause my god today.
  2. Just because you don't know who they are doesn't mean they're nobody.
  3. Girl she didn't just pack her things and leave. They booted her from the group and basically put her on standby indefinitely and are just finally negotiating letting her do some of her own ventures (or finally negotiated her freedom) since they're not letting her back in as part of the group.
  4. Rumors and theories have it that she may go an rock type of route (probably indie rock?) more than anything. So we'll just have to wait and see. I could definitely see her excelling more in that type of genre than standard pop given her voice. In my head I can picture her in a style likened to artists like maybe Kali Uchis or beabadoobie.
  5. On a serious note, nobody better buy this. The small alone has 64g of sugar and the large has 120g. Sit this one out sisters.
  6. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idk why this took me OUT.
  7. This is more for Maluma then it is Shakira so however it charts is neither here nor there.
  8. I'm pretty sure the company is happy with the conversation being around the girls and the potential dynamics and away from them and that's why they do that. The drama is keeping people talking about them and that's marketing in itself. Especially if their full length debut album is next the boost they would get from a potential Manon return would be great for their sales. I mean she was literally at Coachella with other artists as they performed on stage. It can't get weirder than that.
  9. that part.
  10. like hello. There is a reason only the leaders (first Sophia and then Lara) answer these questions. They can only give specific answers and they literally cannot comment even a lick on the matter outside of the guidelines they're given. The reality is Sophia will likely be back within a few months as they're still promoting her (even posted about her soundtrack song today) and Manon, if she does come back, probably won't be until after the tour and she'll be on their full debut album and go from there. I'm pretty sure Manon's situation has more to do with issues with management than with the girls themselves and at the end of the day they're all likely bound to some crazy contract that none of them can even break without it costing them an organ so we just have to wait and see.
  11. damn he looks so fine
  12. So first y'all are mad he didn't make a song to party to and now y'all are mad once he does. There's no pleasing you people
  13. when is this dropping
  14. is this new song dropping tonight or next week
  15. Well the girls don't seem to be clicking Click like they're clicking Sawadika, but again as I said in it's thread I feel like Click, though MV is visually stunning and Jisoo looks breathtaking, I feel like it's not her strongest single and most of Amortage was better. Sawadika has a lot of replay value sonically and visually.
  16. The video already has 60M views.
  17. Jaye replied to M-P-B's topic in Music
    I feel like Earthquake / Your Love were stronger singles. The MV however is great and she looks absolutely breathtaking in the scene with the roboguy.
  18. Jaye replied to M-P-B's topic in Music
  19. stop LMAOOO
  20. Oh she ate this down.... better than 90% of Alter-Ego.
  21. I wouldn't be shocked.
  22. I mean it's an EP so I doubt she cares much, but I'm sure she, just like Lisa, are only releasing EPs because they're going to have more performances coming up and they need new material to perform. But yeah the rollout strategy of releasing an EP, not even a full album, in two stages is actually kind of dumb. Also Heaven was definitely the better song.
  23. Girl sit and wait for an EP that's already released? Where they do that at?? She put out an EP for the masses to consume and I am trying to consume the whole EP not just half. We're living in trifling times. Well she released an EP with only half the music available until October so I mean
  24. Is the physical being sold already anywhere? Cause wdym it isn't shipping until October through most online retailers.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.