Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

TrueBlood

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrueBlood

  1. Didn't expect her to sample one of my all time favourites italian songs of all time on the Bruno collab, I was on the floor. It's a gorgeous and classy record perfect for the fall/winter. Kinda similar to what Jhené also did. Her voice has never sounded better on a record. The tracklist could have used a little bit of trimming here and there, but I'm genuinely surprised at this whole project, it definitely sounds like a more focused version of Jaguar II. I miss the bops, but it's a record she should be proud of.
  2. Why is no one talking about Soft? I wanna live and breath inside that song. JUST WANNA BE SOFTTT YOU MAKE ME SOFTTTT
  3. It's a bop, there's not enough songs out there sounding like Hey Ya so it's a cool thing. Hotbox remains superior tho.
  4. It's the best Britney throwback we've had in recent years, and that's including the entire Tate MagaRae's discography.
  5. Underrated, like everything she has done in her career. An all-timer pop albums that belongs in the same category of classics like Confessions or Blackout. Actually, it's better than both tbh.
  6. She could have a whole another discography of classics if she opens THAT vault.
  7. This whole project keeps on getting better day after day.
  8. I can't express how happy I am for her seeing how happy she is. One of the most talented performers in the world, a forward-thinking artist since her early mixtape days and also a genuine and beautiful human being. She deserves the world.
  9. I'm rooting for him and hoping for the best, also curious to hear what this is going to sound like.
  10. So are the unreleased tracks confirmed?
  11. https://youtu.be/MMroXbAmrI8?si=CPP2ps7a0orMt_fv
  12. Not "Xtina" and "working" in the same sentence in 2026.
  13. It's wild seeing her finally getting her flowers, even if this is not my favourite album from hers.
  14. SO GOOOOOOD! I need a new album from the Goddessachek.
  15. You can tell obviously that the budget was a tenth of what the Super Bowl usually does, but the Legend herself pulled out an amazing show.
  16. She's one of the most influential artists out there, and she's just starting out so I'd say YES.
  17. Nicole HITman is rising the way A SMASH should rise.
  18. Finally a good song!
  19. Some of the reactions here
  20. These songs sound AI, I can't.
  21. I hate when the closer of an album is a skip, Heavy Weight is ruining my experience so far. It only makes me want to listen to Remember When, I might just use that as the closing track.
  22. Unsurprisingly, best R&B record I've heard in a VERY long time. The way she manages to sound nostalgic and futuristic at the same time needs to be studied. Some of these productions are otherwordly, Expensive & Difficult made me have a heart attack.
  23. I agree with everyone saying "it's another Tinashe album" which is actually a lot 'cause she's always extremely consistent. This makes no exception, it's another great album from her. BUT the bar was raised too high with Melatonin, and you can't help but feel that this whole record could have been way better had she pushed herself more out of her comfort zone. It also has a couple of fillers tbh.
  24. So proud of her!
  25. Who needs this when we have Olivia? It's not even a bad song but it feels cosplay to me. And I don't think her vocals suit this genre at all.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.