Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Asparagus Spears

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Asparagus Spears

  1. Her team was looking into booking stadiums for Sydney and Melbourne around the time dai dai started popping off but I don't know what's happened with that now. No other dates have been announced anywhere else so I'm assuming a bunch of dates will drop together 🤷🏼‍♂️
  2. I don't think it's that serious… it's another song tacked on to an anniversary edition of an album we already own. It's an added bonus.
  3. the last era was an all hits no miss affair. So perched for this.
  4. No. There should be a male rap feature on boys though
  5. It's been 10 years. You're a fool to think Rihanna wants to or cares to release new music. Just re-listen to talk that talk
  6. This is kinda a smart move. Gen Alpha are gonna grow up knowing who Hilary duff is. This isn't aimed at you. It's for a children's movie. It's okay if you don't get it
  7. Dua did 5 Melbourne and 4 Sydney arena dates in Australia. So selling out a stadium will not be a problem for dua. The US tour was a sold out success. Just do your research. Dua's here to stay. You don't have To like her. That's fine. Just don't diminish her success
  8. I've seen so many people online who have podcasts and "critics" bash this song and the extra tracks to no end. They're all saying they're fatigued by Taylor but that couldn't be further from the truth… the way that patient zero is streaming is crazy, the people have spoken. It's a hit 🤷🏼‍♂️
  9. It started off hella corny just him taking his clothes off but when he started peeling the skin I thought that was cool. He turned it round quick. Reminds me of a way cheaper version of Robbie's rock dj. Song is meh to me but you can see this guy is going places. I liked the last album he put out
  10. People are hungry for new Britney music so I can see this doing really well
  11. I would of swapped Sabrina with Kylie and it would have been a 10/10 performance for me
  12. I hope every Grammy voter got to watch Madonna win big tonight. I hope it inspires them to vote for her. She deserves album of the year
  13. I agree that boys should be the next single but it needs a male rap feature. Someone like asap rocky or yung lean to jujj it up
  14. People will look back on this era and number 1 album as a triumph. Ahhhhhh time, the ultimate truth teller
  15. If she's doing superbowl it would be cool to surprise drop a brand new album… the one she was working on before she switched directions and made bass persuades
  16. Mutya shredded the first verse. So fire
  17. Just drop another variant, quickly and she'll have it
  18. I may just have to get a ticket to go see her on tour next year. The singles are all bops
  19. A new album from them next year would be incredible. They really are missed in pop music
  20. Honestly, they're over a year too late for me on this one… it's really gonna take a great song for me to lock back in.
  21. Mileys been doing this for 20 years. It's weird people are calling her a flop. If you've been able to sustain a career for this long then you're anything but a flop… well done to her. She's killing it 👌🏻
  22. Drop a deluxe with another 2 songs we haven't heard this week and I'll buy it @Tish
  23. This would have been a MASSIVE hit for Miley and Calvin. I love Miley down but she fumbled this one
  24. I think it's kinda cool she doesn't give a f about chart positions or playing the game in that way, she kinda just drops the album then dips. She keeps her fans fed, that's it. More artists should be like that
  25. You could really jut google how successful they both are if you really care…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.