Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Damien M

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Damien M

  1. love this, very outkast
  2. ugh i love that American Life is having a collective re-appraisal. I listen to it everyday, it's never been more relevant (esp the rap)
  3. Sugar Trap is so good
  4. She's the Best is still my fav song of the year.
  5. Halo is Beyoncé's "Hero" or "I Will Always Love You" it's a great song and online fans will just have to eat sh-t I'm sorry! 🤷🏾‍♂️
  6. it's so good, i was just listening to it the other day
  7. she is the female mj i think, hits-wise
  8. I agree 100% and I think it's coming
  9. I need to listen to this over the weekend!
  10. I like the song. The video feels very different vibe-wise from She's the Best (which i loved), but maybe that's the point?
  11. 1000%. Montero is the blueprint for the gay popstars we have now, even tho the gurls don't wanna admit it. OT- i support both.
  12. Love Prince. Obviously a closet case to anyone with eyes and a brain
  13. What a classic. Why didn't she sing "Parachute" too tho
  14. Damien M replied to durrss's topic in Music
    Thanks y'all! I'll listen today
  15. Damien M replied to durrss's topic in Music
    i love nicole kidman + ain't in la. will i like the rest of the alberm?
  16. He's done well for himself.
  17. That's a bit heavy handed. Where's the research around this?
  18. Yup. Looks like it was all a witch hunt potentially. We shall see.
  19. Wow. So as it turns out, LIZZO IS INNOCENT! all those media lashings for no reason. Apologies are in order for ha
  20. LET IT GO, that was almost two decades ago at this point
  21. this is an incredible song + video. been on my playlist the past couple of days! @MusicIsMyMaster I wish ATRL would snap out of the pop girl psychosis for a second and realize how many talented gay boys are putting out GOOD music.
  22. This thread is so nasty for no reason. And then y'all will go thirst over some mediocre gay baiter. Grow up.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.