Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

CONFESSIONS II vs MAYHEM

? 533 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Confessions ii
      65%
      347
    • Mayhem
      34%
      185

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I actually love both albums. Mayhem is my favorite from 2025 and Confessions is currently my favorite from this year lol.

Mayhem has high highs and some low lows (especially like the last songs on the album) while Confessions is extremely solid from beginning to finish. I think I might love Confessions a little more it's reallyy good !

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

  • Replies 289
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Venice B
    Venice B

    Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce This is taking me out

  • Diocles
    Diocles

    Do you really compare Mayhem to that.. AI trash music?

  • Wildcat
    Wildcat

    Confessions II, sweetie...

The answer is simple.

Gaga never ran to Stuart Price.

Madonna ran to Andrew Watt and Cirkut immediately post-Mayhem.

Mayhem wins.

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

Confessions II is actually great, a very cohesive & consistant album, finally an album worthy of Madonna's legacy in 20 years.

While I'll agree MAYHEM's low is lower than anything on C2, nothing on the latter would reach the top 5 if it were on Gaga's album.

MAYHEM wins, but unlike people that are stuck in 2011 while accusing Monsters to live in the past because of the 'reductive' era, I don't have to pretend C2 is bad while answering so!

20 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The answer is simple.

Gaga never ran to Stuart Price.

Madonna ran to Andrew Watt and Cirkut immediately post-Mayhem.

Mayhem wins.

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

The way you typing all this and you have a profile picture as madonna...

They arent really comparable tbh but I enjoy MAYHEM much more as it tickles my personal interests in pop music a little more

6 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

I love that Gaga still makes you geriatric fuckers squirm hahaha. Hilarious to read the cope. Confessions II is weak compared to the original. Danceteria and some others are very strong. Mayhem is an incredible album with solid tracks that are original thoughts. Confessions II is something to play in the background for atmosphere. Incredible mixing and transitions. But I don't think Madonna was really trying to do anything groundbreaking with this

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

On 7/2/2026 at 6:33 PM, RT Air said:

I'm yet to hear Confessions II but to be very honest, I've always thought Mayhem was Gaga's most generic and creatively bankrupt album, and I'm saying that as a stan from day one chick3

Now, ntm with the gaslighting. If you were keeping a close eye on her career you know this is Chromatica which, in hindsight, is a much more logical comparison to Confessions II than Mayhem genre-wise. I don't get the constant hate. Enjoy your album

4 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

The way you typing all this and you have a profile picture as madonna...

Maybe I'm able to make my own opinions without being influenced by stan wars

6 hours ago, flower moon said:

con II is kinda lazy sounding for the most part. u can go on utube and find a bunch of continuous mix playlists that sounds like it.

mayhem has some massive duds but its much less of a slog to get thru

Quelle surprise!!!

I mean, you could've just said you are biased and was never going to like Confessions II anyway, cuz you're not a Madonna fan.

6 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

I love that Gaga still makes you geriatric fuckers squirm hahaha. Hilarious to read the cope. Confessions II is weak compared to the original. Danceteria and some others are very strong. Mayhem is an incredible album with solid tracks that are original thoughts. Confessions II is something to play in the background for atmosphere. Incredible mixing and transitions. But I don't think Madonna was really trying to do anything groundbreaking with this

The anger and bitterness sipping through every single word you wrote!

It's delicious!

treacherous

OT: CII

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I actually love both albums. Mayhem is my favorite from 2025 and Confessions is currently my favorite from this year lol.

Mayhem has high highs and some low lows (especially like the last songs on the album) while Confessions is extremely solid from beginning to finish. I think I might love Confessions a little more it's reallyy good !

You are not an OGH anymore ?

30 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

Quelle surprise!!!

I mean, you could've just said you are biased and was never going to like Confessions II anyway, cuz you're not a Madonna fan.

i was quite sure there'd be some stand out album tracks to stan but they dont exist! sorry

The way some of you people making fun of Madonna fans calling them old or whatever is not it. Irrelevant to C2, we are clearly at the start of a Madonna renaissance where young people are discovering her (superior, versatile and extensive) catalog and falling in love with it. Instagram is full of dumps and reels and posts with Madonna songs on them, by the coolest people from models, influencers, designers, alt boys, rich kids etc (which is how I discovered What It Feel Like For a Girl and got into her catalog)

I'm 27 and never heard a Madonna album in full until earlier this year and discovering her discography has been super fun. The fact that she's quite charismatic, smart, intellectual and not cringy (it's not 2010s anymore) also helps. For what it's worth it's 100% cooler to like Madonna these days compared to Gaga, since you guys seem to care about that a lot.

I can only hope Gaga stops being an adult contemporary artist with Broadway vocals who occasionally cosplays her old self (who tastefully referenced Madonna) to keep her core audience satisfied and writes and produces a body of work that's up to par with what Madonna was making in her 40s. Cause I know for a fact whenever she releases, even if we somewhat enjoy it deep down we know it's not a TFM or BTW artistically, surely not lyrically. You'll probably think I'm a hater but as a former fan I'll be bopping when she does 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by EliteNaviShit

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The answer is simple.

Gaga never ran to Stuart Price.

Madonna ran to Andrew Watt and Cirkut immediately post-Mayhem.

Mayhem wins.

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

Madonna made Stuart Price sweetie, she didn't take him from Ava Max. Thankfully for Cirkut, he levelled up from khia to Madonna wannabe to the real thing. What an achievement for him.

Edited by Jay07

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

Mayhem: 11

CII: 6

I prefer Mayhem as a whole too.

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

I like Mayhem; I love Confessions II. But that's not a surprise. I'm biased as hell.

The albums are incomparable to be quite honest. However, this is Madonna's best work since the first confessions. It's a matter of preference at this point.

ATRL gays has a hard on for boppable dance music so it makes sense that confessions won in the poll.

i love MAYHEM but confessions II is supreme in production and lyrics

Both great, career-defining albums from themIKTR!! There's no wrong answer here, just a matter of preference. Also, Just know that Mayhem being compared with Confession II is a big COMPLIMENT, and vice versa fan

I'm a Liddo so I'm gonna be biased towards Mayhem tho jonny3

Edited by aesthetic bih

Both are amazing not gonna lie, idk the answer myself so lemme do this rq:


Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior (this was difficult)

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce


Okay WELL maybe this is recency bias but Confessions II truly is amazing, and is on repeat currently. heart

2 hours ago, Beamon said:

Abracadabra alone clears the Grindr album

Yeah I keep messaging this stupid Madonna b*tch on my Grindr and she never responds. F her and f this album!

Edited by thesegayz

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.