Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

CONFESSIONS II vs MAYHEM

? 533 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Confessions ii
      65%
      347
    • Mayhem
      34%
      185

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, punisher said:

are yall serious about confessionsrip

millenial fart music

saying this when mayhem has the official white soccer mom anthem on it and a taylor swift rip off

1 hour ago, TheFireLexus said:

Lady GaGa does not have a single album as good as Confessions II.

madonna's worst couldnt even be gaga's best if we're being honest

  • Replies 289
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Venice B
    Venice B

    Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce This is taking me out

  • Diocles
    Diocles

    Do you really compare Mayhem to that.. AI trash music?

  • Wildcat
    Wildcat

    Confessions II, sweetie...

only songs I genuinely enjoy on messhem are disease (live/tour) and dont call tonight

so my vote goes to confessions ii

kukai.gif

4 minutes ago, Fishh said:

Why do you guys have to pit CII against mayhem while its not even out yet? Crazy work.

Oh! So you HAVEN'T heard it yet, as I literally stated a few posts ago.

And yet you're still running your big mouth in here claiming "delusion" for saying CII is better than Mayhem... when it is in fact better than Mayhem...

I repeat... ok girl-

rWIcTjC.png

Just now, Slayn said:

Oh! So you HAVEN'T heard it yet, as I literally stated a few posts ago.

And yet you're still running your big mouth in here claiming "delusion" for saying CII is better than Mayhem... when it is in fact better than Mayhem...

I repeat... ok girl-

rWIcTjC.png

Gaga always on your mind.

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I'm still a couple hours away. CII better live up to ATRL standards and actually be better than GODHEM, and not just the OGH circle jerk I'm watching here right now.

oceans

Drop by in the Cii thread when you're done, you're up for a nutritious meal this time heart

3 minutes ago, Fishh said:

Gaga always on your mind.

I mean..... well yes....... as I said, I love Gaga too. BOTH ladies are in my top 10 artists of all time. You're kinda fighting with a wall here. rip

CII is not even out yet but from the singles alone it's already better than Mayhem.

as someone who enjoyed mayhem, confessions is a clear winner.

Lowkey a fragile/vanish into you mix would be legendary

Message from Confessions II to Mayhem:

Roll out the carpet for us but you won't share it
I guess you're threatened by me, you won't admit it

treacherous

C2 is not even top 3 Madonna but it's still better than any Ga record

I'm yet to hear Confessions II but to be very honest, I've always thought Mayhem was Gaga's most generic and creatively bankrupt album, and I'm saying that as a stan from day one chick3

C2! I love GaGa but mayhem isn't her best album. It has a couple of good songs tho

rogue2

While I respect Gaga's artistic choice to sample her IBS tummy gurgles for Disease, Confessions II is the superior album. bird

Confessions II is largely garbage, all that edit on her voice ☠️ Madonna's first listenable album since 2008 and ATRL thinks it's some Mozart masterpiece dies

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

Confessions II is largely garbage, all that edit on her voice ☠️ Madonna's first listenable album since 2008 and ATRL thinks it's some Mozart masterpiece dies

But you act like soulless gape music is some work of Chopin? bird

Edited by ____Summer

1 hour ago, HectorJ said:

this is like asking "do you like poop (mayhem) or do you like filet mignon (confessions ii)?"

1 hour ago, HectorJ said:

this is like asking "do you like poop (mayhem) or do you like filet mignon (confessions ii)?"

The way you have post history saying Gaga was called An Xtina clone is all I need to know about you and some others in here toofunny3

OT;

Mayhem!

This comparison is basically which kind of gays would you hang out with.

The Circuit Gays or The Theatre Kids

I'll let Atrl decide which album is which...

RXs3cw9.gif

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre (tie)

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile (tie)

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

Hope this helps!

7 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Confessions II is great, but pretending it´s better than Mayhem? skull

What's there to pretend? sabrina

Love Sensation (No Grillzz Mix) >

Edited by Romova99

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.