Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

CONFESSIONS II vs MAYHEM

? 533 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Confessions ii
      65%
      347
    • Mayhem
      34%
      185

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, ____Summer said:

Gaga fans clinging to the thin, tenuous branch of hope. bird

I'm pretty sure, retrospectively speaking, you guys needed more hope than us.

But if this assumption gives you the peace of mind to sleep tonight, sure! bird

  • Replies 289
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Venice B
    Venice B

    Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce This is taking me out

  • Diocles
    Diocles

    Do you really compare Mayhem to that.. AI trash music?

  • Wildcat
    Wildcat

    Confessions II, sweetie...

59 minutes ago, MP3 said:

I feel like as a whole Confessions 2 is more cohesive while Mayhem is very eclectic. I think Gaga got lost while producing Mayhem while Madonna was really into a directive line and really focused on it and just because of that she wins in that battle

I mean, being eclectic was the whole point of MAYHEM. That doesn't detract from its quality. Cohesiveness isn't a prerequisite for a great album.

13 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Madonna made Stuart Price sweetie, she didn't take him from Ava Max. Thankfully for Cirkut, he levelled up from khia to Madonna wannabe to the real thing. What an achievement for him.

omg deadbanana

Confessions II for all

When you make solo track mastery - no quick Bruno duet

Haven't heard confessions in full yet just 2-3 songs from the beginning and it felt like something created by a random dj in the middle of Sweden living in his mom's basement. So Mayhem so far.

2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Confessions II for all

When you make solo track mastery - no quick Bruno duet

Nothing wrong with duets. Has madonna never collaborated with other major artists in her entire career?

22 hours ago, Iceland said:

Who knew art can be so bizarre?

treacherous

Not 100% into Confesions' overall genre or style, I'm much more an over the top maximalist gothic theater kid just as Gaga, so Mayhem will always win.

With that said, I was surprised by how brilliant, elegant, avantgarde and cohesive Confesions is. Except for a few songs, I thought Madonna had lost it the last couple of decades. But having this vision, this talent, this... Everything, so many decades into her career. Trully remarkable, nobody will ever reach her.

Edited by LewisK

21 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Confessions II for all

When you make solo track mastery - no quick Bruno duet

Jokes write themselves cause there's literally 5 collabs including Sabrina Carpenter on C2

rogue2

3 hours ago, GGD said:

I'm pretty sure, retrospectively speaking, you guys needed more hope than us.

But if this assumption gives you the peace of mind to sleep tonight, sure! bird

But right now, you need it. bird

2 hours ago, GreenLove said:

Nothing wrong with duets. Has madonna never collaborated with other major artists in her entire career?

2 hours ago, Namiskine said:

Jokes write themselves cause there's literally 5 collabs including Sabrina Carpenter on C2

rogue2

And when the Sabrina track is 75% of the total streams let me know!

Let's see...

MAYHEM

CONFESSIONS ll

Disease

I Feel So Free

Abracadabra

Good For The Soul

Garden of Eden

One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity

Bring Your Love (feat. Sabrina Carpenter)

Can't Stop The High

Danceteria

Vanish Into You

Read My Lips (feat. Feid)

Killah (feat. Gesaffelstein)

Everything

Zombieboy

Love Sensation

The Dead Dance

Love Without Words

LoveDrug

Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me

School

Don't Call Tonight

Fragile

Kill For Love

My Sins Are My Savior (feat. Stromae)

Shadow of a Man

Betrayal

The Beast

The Test (feat. Lola Leon)

Blade of Grass

L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile (w/ Bruno Mars)

Hot Sauce

TOTAL: 4

12

TIE: 1

C2 wins!

I'm so sorry, Gaga!!! I love you with all my heart and I absolutely LOVE Mayhen, but Confession II has something else. It's a spiritual experience. I can't describe... It's not a regular pop album. Confessions II is a pop music event. A milestone.

6 hours ago, Namiskine said:

I mean, being eclectic was the whole point of MAYHEM. That doesn't detract from its quality. Cohesiveness isn't a prerequisite for a great album.

Where do I said it takes cohesiveness to be a great album? I just said I like the fact that Confessions 2 is more cohesive than Mayhem. It just feels like Confessions has a concept behind it while Mayhem is a collection of songs from different producers put together. I like Mayhem, there's some great song in it, but as a whole, I prefer Confessions 2

8 hours ago, MP3 said:

I feel like as a whole Confessions 2 is more cohesive while Mayhem is very eclectic.

honey, it's literally called MAYHEM

miss-jackson.gif

1 minute ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

honey, it's literally called MAYHEM

miss-jackson.gif

Is mayhem synonymous of eclectic?

No, mayhem and eclectic are not synonyms. They represent very different concepts and cannot be used interchangeably

so what's your point?

miss-jackson.gif

Edited by MP3

Confessions II kinda clears on another level I fear, and I enjoyed Mayhem!

4 hours ago, naval23 said:

And when the Sabrina track is 75% of the total streams let me know!

It won't happen cause BYL was a massive BOMB. At least Gaga's gimmick collab worked out for her

rogue2

OT: Mayhem, but it is close. C2 has a lot of interesting stuff going on, I just can't get past the vocal production personally

rogue2

Disease vs. I Feel So Free

Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul

Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away

Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love

Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria

Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips

Killah vs. Everything

Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation

The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words

LoveDrug vs. Bizarre

How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School

Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile

Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior

Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal

The Beast vs. The Test

Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl

Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

5 vs. 11

CONFESSIONS II clears

5 hours ago, naval23 said:

And when the Sabrina track is 75% of the total streams let me know!

Imagine being a Katy stan and brave enough to distract us with numbers given her current BOMB.

Sorry but this thread is reserved to relevant artists serving quality.

rogue2

Disease vs. I Feel So Free
Abracadabra vs. Good for the Soul
Garden Of Eden vs. One Step Away
Perfect Celebrity vs. Bring Your Love
Can't Stop the High vs. Danceteria
Vanish Into You vs. Read My Lips
Killah vs. Everything
Zombieboy vs. Love Sensation
The Dead Dance vs. Love Without Words
LoveDrug vs. Bizarre
How Bad Do U Want Me vs. School
Don't Call Tonight vs. Fragile
Kill For Love vs. My Sins Are My Savior
Shadow Of A Man vs. Betrayal
The Beast vs. The Test
Blade Of Grass vs. L.E.S. Girl
Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce

2 hours ago, Namiskine said:

Imagine being a Katy stan and brave enough to distract us with numbers given her current BOMB.

Sorry but this thread is reserved to relevant artists serving quality.

rogue2

Imagine using Katy to distract yourself and go off topic with the fact Gaga made an inferior album and Confessions II murdered it - you will COPE!

On 7/4/2026 at 6:23 AM, eclipsed said:

It feels stupid to compare the two because honestly Confessions doesn't have anything as good as Abracadabra, Disease etc but that isn't a bad thing. MAYHEM songs are very singular, their highs are much higher than CII, you get an entire package in one song while also working as a cohesive piece, but then Confessions feels more so like a continuous body of work and because of that I found there to be less standouts, there isn't a single song on CII where afterward I was like this will be the one that will be on repeat. That's not to say I wasn't impressed with CII. I loved certain production choices and I think I loved it even more because finally people can regard a new Madonna record highly but in terms of which I prefer, which I know I will have listened to the most and thought about the most, it's going to be MAYHEM every single time.

drag-race-mayhem-all-stars5.gif

I echo this down to a T

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.