Everything posted by Plasticdoll
-
Ur on ATRL in 2008. Who are you dragging?
I'd be dragging Xtina
-
Mileys album goes 13 OUT in the UK. Shocked?
Tbh I've still not forgot this. I think this shows what kind of person Miley is.
-
Mileys album goes 13 OUT in the UK. Shocked?
Well I live here so clearly it's not
-
Mileys album goes 13 OUT in the UK. Shocked?
Well when you barely promote and don't announce a tour or give any hype... that's what happen. You have to grind these days!
-
(10/10/2026)Hot 100 midweek predictions:Taylor #1,#3,#4,#5,#13. Stupid Song #9
The free fall next week.
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
I agree with this. Taylor has took zero risks. Oh wow she directed a music video and did a big tour? Nothing ground breaking. The masses love her as she plays it safe and her music is very basic for simple minded people. Madonna pushed boundaries, took risks and the result of that comes backlash and controversy. She is the blueprint of female pop stars today. No fan base should be disrespecting Madonna.
- Why didn't Madonna perform after Confessions on a Dance Floor?
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
- HDD Final: Taylor #1x13 (172k), Kenny Chesney #6 (35k), Tinashe #9 (32k)
Taylor will free fall the following week- Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
Madonna can sing her catalogue and it still be iconic Taylor singing her catalogue at aged 60 will be so cringe- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Do you think she'll tour again after this tour is done? I hope she doesn't milk this and then decides not to tour for another 5 years.- Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
I love how I've seen comments ranging from "this is AWFUL and worst song of the year" to "This is the song of the year"- The Life of a Showgirl turns one year old. Thoughts on it today?
Not good- Carly Rae Jepsen - Day and Night Tour 2027
- Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
The song is obviously good enough for Warner bros to approve it to be a soundtrack on the movie. Idc what others say. This put me in a good mood today. You can tell how happy she seems- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Some people actually think this is actual single for a new album and not related to the Cat in The Hat movie.. How can they not tell..- Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
Why are people hating on this? it's fun and just light hearted. I feel like depressed people hate on happy fun pop music. it's for kids, its meant to be light hearted.- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I may have to save my money for Addisons next tour. 500 euro for "The lucky me lounge" package for just merch, a drink and early entry is crazy. Atleast I got to see her in dublin..- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I'm actually very impressed by Matthew's versatility as a producer. This shows he can make fun pop music aswell as more personal, mature themed pop music like Luck or Something... I can't wait for the next album.- Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
The new song sound sooo good. I'm excited- Carly Rae Jepsen - Day and Night Tour 2027
- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Rolling stone didn't want to review for the deluxe? It just proves how their 100/100 score for TLOAS was not genuine last year at all.- 2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
I honestly don't know what was going on Sunday. It seemed like the delay thew camera crew off - Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.