Everything posted by aesthetic bih
-
The View's Sunny Hostin defends the accused Cornell 7 in leaked video
From what I read, Jane Doe consented about the threesome, even foursome, but she didn't consented nor was not aware about one of the guys inviting other members who originally were not part of the threesome to join the orgy in their group chat containing at least 50 other male members. Also, from what I read, it seems she has been influenced to take drugs - I mean that's 1 person vs. 7. She's surrounded by people who offered and want her to take the drug - how was she able to lucidly say "no" in that situation considering she was already under the influence ("5/10 drunk" per her original statement) before she even got into the frat house? A lot of reservations for those men but a woman's statement gets used against her.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
It's a stable hit!
-
BRAT vs Popstar
Still BRAT tbh. But Popstar is the only Tinashe album I like from top to finish so both ladies WIN!
- The official coming out as straight thread
- The official coming out as straight thread
-
Enough time has passed, do you consider "yes and?" a hit?
Yes, it's a hit. It peaked high, had mediocre charts longevity but still able to rack up a lot of streams over time
-
Rank Taylor Swift's ! songs: ME!, "Slut!", Florida!!!, CANCELLED!, Cleveland!
It's mostly a listenable song tho. The chorus may be loud and unpleasant to the ears but the verses and bridge are lovely.
-
Rank Taylor Swift's ! songs: ME!, "Slut!", Florida!!!, CANCELLED!, Cleveland!
Best: Sl*t! - it's so underrated and aged the best among the 1989TV tracks Worst: Cleveland - I still enjoy it but I understand why people find it polarizing
- Craziest thing you've seen at the gym?
- Is Taylor Swift taller than you?
-
Is Madonna lowkey coming for AOTY?
It would feel like achieving justice to do so
-
Best Actress in the TCU (Taylor Cinematic Universe)? Dakota vs Sadie vs Laura
Unpopular opinion, I kinda prefer Dakota's cold subtle acting. But when I first saw Sadie in the ATW video, I was GAGGED
-
What sound should TS13 be?
A sophisticated, sultry R&B record about her life after marriage. Kinda like "All for You" but focused around romance instead of divorce 😍
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Despite most people in here describing it as her "weakest album", I personally like the album. Reminds me a lot of QOTC
-
Lauren Jauregui: "I feel like it’s punk as **** to not be a twig right now"
Oh, you GET it. Also, Lauren's confidence and the way she carries herself in these interviews is so attractive
- Lauren Jauregui praises Xtina at the VMAs and performs "The Voice Within."
- Has Patient Zero grown on you?
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
Tbf, her reaction to Church Girl is valid. It's the worst song on the album. If Renaissance wasn't already a 100/10 album, I wouldn't be able to tolerate that song lol.
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
AJay, quick, right behind ME!
-
Stella Lefty stuns at the VMAs red carpet
I'm so bad for thinking this, but her forehead and nose reminds me of The Eras Tour stage
- What is the consensus on Kylie's Better the Devil You Know - Yea or nay?
-
Taylor joins Tulisa and Katy, the most panned female albums of all time
Katy is a natural blonde tho... This hurts to see, and it's not even Monday yet and I feel like more negative reviews are coming Encore's way
-
Olivia Rodrigo debuts (viral) melting dress in stunning tour performance of The Cure
HER MIND Also, That little Mexican girl that be BELTING
-
Macklemore debuts Free Palestine Tour
His smash classic "Thrift Shop"
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
OMG I was right that she should've just released Debut TV as that would at least be acclaimed due to nostalgia and would save her from TLOASG critical reception