Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The7thStranger

ATRL Member

Everything posted by The7thStranger

  1. We appear to be the same height.
  2. This. These are similar conditions to what happened with Shanda Sharer, too. It's tricky to balance rehabilitation efforts with appropriate punishments, and I think they way mishandled Christa's case. She needs to be in the custody of the state in some way for her and everyone else's safety, and that should never include death. That's just playing God.
  3. The death penalty is so barbaric and should be outlawed federally. That being said, she absolutely deserves to be in prison.
  4. Bring Your Love still a dud this time around, though I do love the song. Danceteria was GENIUS. By the time it was on, I forgot Bring Your Love was even performed. It should have been Troye with Party.
  5. I'd prefer medieval torture personally. Not to mention all the other guys in that chat who said nothing.
  6. The US continues to sink even further into chaos. Society was warned; society did not care. Don't cry about it now.
  7. I believe the EU generally follows first country of asylum policy (please correct me if I'm wrong). If they had tried to apply for asylum in Germany, for example, Germany could have told them to return to Switzerland and apply there.
  8. Bring Your Love didn't work for me this time around. I liked it much better at Coachella. Troye with Party into Music would have bet fire, I feel. But Danceteria... that was a moment. Loved the staging, the cameos, the costumes. That performance can enter the ranks with Express Yourself and Like a Virgin for me.
  9. There's a petition to sign: https://act.campax.org/petitions/gebt-ilia-und-dmitrii-die-chance-in-der-schweiz-zu-bleiben?source=web_share_api&utm_source=web_share_api&share=db991bcf-47d3-46ae-9e4b-7f2a2633768c&sfnsn=mo
  10. It has its moments, like all of her earlier albums, but it's not a favorite.
  11. Lover's only real problem is the sequencing and its extra fat that could have been trimmed. It's so much better than some of the sacred cows people think are untouchable (including 1989).
  12. Her most misunderstood album full of absolute bangers.
  13. Taylor doesn't often wear maximalist pop well, so I think it would be a welcome change, but even if her next project takes a more serious tone, the production isn't the problem. The problem is her lack of quality control. Her lyrics are immature, they don't fit the melody of her songs, she doesn't even sing them well at this point. She puts her pie in the oven and then rips it back out again after ten minutes and then sells it knowing it's undercooked. She needs to care again.
  14. Two wildly different eras with the way music is consumed, accessed (not to mention who has access to it), scored, and sold. There's no way to make a proper comparison between Madonna and Taylor because their imperial eras were 30 years apart.
  15. Björk has the best melodies. Joni has the best lyrics. Nobody here is untalented, though. As we should add Carly Simon, Judee Sill, and Donna Summer.
  16. No, I think it's a quality control issue because she's afraid of not being in the spotlight for more than a month. Taylor is more than capable of writing absolutely gorgeous songs. But for years now, it's like she's going with the first draft and never tweaking anything and sorting out what isn't working. I can't take another song with self-aggrandizing lyrics that don't properly fit the melody. I'd rather have 9 amazing tracks over 50 mediocre ones.
  17. Family Mart > Lawson > Ministop > 7 Eleven >>>>> Daily Yamazaki.
  18. Kylie is too sweet and too much of an ally for you to be acting up like this.
  19. I just know she's mad Kacey came up with the disco nutsack before she did.
  20. It's because she has no musical identity and comes across as insincere.
  21. Jealous. If I got to meet my faves in that kind of a setting...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.