Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

CONFESSIONS II vs MAYHEM

? 533 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Confessions ii
      65%
      347
    • Mayhem
      34%
      185

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, TheFireLexus said:

Lady GaGa does not have a single album as good as Confessions II.

The low level trolling. its funny though ill give u that.

sloth-laugh.gif

  • Replies 289
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Venice B
    Venice B

    Die With A Smile vs. Hot Sauce This is taking me out

  • Diocles
    Diocles

    Do you really compare Mayhem to that.. AI trash music?

  • Wildcat
    Wildcat

    Confessions II, sweetie...

39 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

I do like sister Abra, so I don't want to be rude with father Mayhem, I will not confess in this message

loll i cackled a bit. coffee

17 minutes ago, punisher said:

are yall serious about confessionsrip

millenial fart music

Gaga is literally from 1986. She is the millenial one and she started out by having millenials as a fanbase lmao. what even is this

People defending Mayhem in here are either blatantly lying or are speaking without having heard Confessions. I am a stan of both women, it's that serious.

Confessions II has more heart. Vanish Into You is spectacular in that regard but Madonna let us in more. It's sonically more diverse, too

I didn't like Mayhem that much at release but it grew on me after the tour. Still, I find it a very safe album when it comes to Gaga. Confessions II is more interesting because you can tell they were really experimenting and having fun with it.

punisher

let me just be happy and hope yall aren't being recency bias'd/stan war'd with these responses cause it sounds like Madonna finally delivered a good album after over a decade of bad to mid albums jonny

As a fan of both this thread is really unnecessary. Done only for some reputation points and engagement.

35 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The album isn't even out yet...?

Close this topic

Right, close because the answer is already obvious (C2)

This bop alone is giving you a hundred ways for imagination >>

You're never give a leading actress, you wanna steal the show, Shut your mouth >>

abfc1f5de2233b40377bb3d96616d19a.gif

Tbh it's a completely different style wise albums but M is snatched hard with C2 almost 45 years into her career clap3

39 minutes ago, Slayn said:

People defending Mayhem in here are either blatantly lying or are speaking without having heard Confessions. I am a stan of both women, it's that serious.

the delusion is real real dies

I'm not sure. I think I have a bias towards Mayhem because it more closely aligns with what I am more likely to listen to. While Mayhem has dance influence, Confessions II is a straight up dance record and dance music isn't really my go-to genre.

Edited by Cole

There's LITERALLY no reason for this thread.

Mayhem is a good Gaga album. I don't get why we need to be ***** all the time. It's release day FFS, let us enjoy!

11 minutes ago, Fishh said:

the delusion is real real dies

Ok girl-

tumblr_mw4iedgp4I1rgnk1jo10_250.thumb.gi

The way I'm also SURE Gaga would agree with me but...

1 minute ago, Slayn said:

Ok girl-

tumblr_mw4iedgp4I1rgnk1jo10_250.thumb.gi

The way I'm also SURE Gaga would agree with me but...

Why do you guys have to pit CII against mayhem while its not even out yet? Crazy work.

And while i thought you couldn't get more delusional, you sneak in a:
"The way I'm also SURE Gaga would agree with me but..."

literally definition of delusional

sabrina

Edited by Fishh

OMG where this album takes you from the intensity of One step away to the insane house beats of Bizarre to the infectious Danceteria and then to the emotional Fragile about her brother and the last song is just insanely beautiful

The question isn't Confessions II vs Mayhem

The question is Confessions vs Confessions II and the answer is Confessions II

this is like asking "do you like poop (mayhem) or do you like filet mignon (confessions ii)?"

Well the album is out now in Australia and as someone who has listened to the entire 16 track album of CII, it clears Mayhem kukai

The run from Love Sensation to School alone >>>> Mayhem

I'm still a couple hours away. CII better live up to ATRL standards and actually be better than GODHEM, and not just the OGH circle jerk I'm watching here right now.

oceans

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.