Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Do we know how many pre-saves this has?

Around 50

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 132.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

5 hours ago, Liamm said:

Now WHO tf is streaming her old songs ???????? Her discography is getting a surge boost

Please stream and buy the new singles goddamn

label testing the bots Popstar is probs the last single sheep

Edited by hallucinating

Scandalous is doing numbers on iTunes it never did before deadbanana4

I do appreciate that she's true to her convictions. Personally love the main cover.

Edited by Indie Go Mind

29 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I do appreciate that she's true to her convictions. Personally love the main cover.

The album cover is actually so intimate with the close up yet at the same time reminds me that I'm the fan and she's the artist. Like ***** what's playing in those headphones...I wanna know

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I do appreciate that she's true to her convictions. Personally love the main cover.

so why is that "pretty picture" one of the alternate covers? deadbanana

Paris Helena her BTS photograher should've did the entire shoot tbh. Hugo played with her (I do like the main cover a lot tho it grew)

21 minutes ago, Burqa said:

so why is that "pretty picture" one of the alternate covers? deadbanana

it's an alternate cover for the reason she literally says in the tweet, in which you just replied to...

7 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

it's an alternate cover for the reason she literally says in the tweet, in which you just replied to...

still, if it's an official cover it's also supposed to represent her vision of the album, or is she just releasing variants for the sake of it?

Pillow Fight > Crash Out > Melatonin > IRBA >>> Too Easy

all great though

5 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Tinashe_Reviere_Cover.png?utm_source=en.

Tinashe - Reverie

Tinashe's second mixtape and overall project. After signing (the forbidden contract) with RCA, Tinashe was not done yet with her 2012 endeavours as she made another mixtape to be released the same year! The project's name "Reverie" emerged from her growing awareness of political apathy and media saturation during the U.S. presidential election cycle and how people seem to grow detached from "the true issues human beings around the globe face every single day"

As with her other mixtapes, it also houses various tracks that remain staples in his catalog. "Ecstacy" which is considered one of her most well celebrate mixtape tracks. As well as the politically aware song "Who Am I Working For?" which speaks on a seemingly evergreen issue of being stuck in a rat race of life.

YouTube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

11 Days Left To POPST★R

Love this mixtape! Definitely a step up in quality from ICWD. Wish she would release this to streaming too, if she re-recorded it that would be even better. my top 3 are Stargazing, Come When I Call, and Ecstacy. she was definitely ahead of her time with Who Am I Working For?

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

While I do agree with that (the sound mixing is truly an issue) I think that's the mixtape's charm. It honestly sounds like it was made in a bedroom recording studio by an 18 year old trying to take her first steps into a solo career. The imperfections are what sets it apart from all her other projects.

Also I appreciate you interacting with the post. I think it's also important to go back to her roots so that her continued development in music would be more appreciated. Also the JOURNEY makes the new album all the more sweeter.

I do agree with this point as well. That rough sound that it has is what gives it some charm, and really showcases how far she's come in the past 14 years of her releasing music. But i do think two things can be true at once, the rough production and sound gives it some charm, but it also drags it down compared to her other projects she's released. I'd say it's my least favorite project of hers but is still a 6/10, which is higher than some other girls best projects in my opinion, and she did that by herself at 18 years old!

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

still, if it's an official cover it's also supposed to represent her vision of the album, or is she just releasing variants for the sake of it?

I mean based on your avi and title, you would probably know all about releasing variants for the sake of it

embarrassed-judging.gif

1 minute ago, Trip said:

I mean based on your avi and title, you would probably know all about releasing variants for the sake of it

embarrassed-judging.gif

still didn't answer my question xo

7 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Tinashe_Reviere_Cover.png?utm_source=en.

Tinashe - Reverie

Tinashe's second mixtape and overall project. After signing (the forbidden contract) with RCA, Tinashe was not done yet with her 2012 endeavours as she made another mixtape to be released the same year! The project's name "Reverie" emerged from her growing awareness of political apathy and media saturation during the U.S. presidential election cycle and how people seem to grow detached from "the true issues human beings around the globe face every single day"

As with her other mixtapes, it also houses various tracks that remain staples in his catalog. "Ecstacy" which is considered one of her most well celebrate mixtape tracks. As well as the politically aware song "Who Am I Working For?" which speaks on a seemingly evergreen issue of being stuck in a rat race of life.

YouTube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

11 Days Left To POPST★R

It's my least favorite project of her... I need to give it a second chance to see if it'll grow on me.

Ecstasy is a 11/10.

7 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Tinashe_Reviere_Cover.png?utm_source=en.

Tinashe - Reverie

Tinashe's second mixtape and overall project. After signing (the forbidden contract) with RCA, Tinashe was not done yet with her 2012 endeavours as she made another mixtape to be released the same year! The project's name "Reverie" emerged from her growing awareness of political apathy and media saturation during the U.S. presidential election cycle and how people seem to grow detached from "the true issues human beings around the globe face every single day"

As with her other mixtapes, it also houses various tracks that remain staples in his catalog. "Ecstacy" which is considered one of her most well celebrate mixtape tracks. As well as the politically aware song "Who Am I Working For?" which speaks on a seemingly evergreen issue of being stuck in a rat race of life.

YouTube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

11 Days Left To POPST★R

her best mixtape. front to back flawless. reverie we love you! jonny2

also yeah in regards to why the mixtapes aren't out on streaming, I think I read on twitter (so take this with a grain of salt) that the main reason the mixtapes can't be commercially released is because it was stated in her RCA contract that the mixtapes could only be used for "promotional" purposes and releasing them for profit would be breaking that contract clause, which is why the only way she can get them out is probably by re-recording them.... so annoying.

Hit me hard, I'm falling slowly
Loving you, there's no controlling (Oh, oh)
Come and take off all my clothing (Oh)
Let's run upstairs and get this going

This bridge, whew! jonny

I'm looking forward to this release. I wasn't feeling "Too Easy" at first, but hearing everything else released so far has me on board.

7 hours ago, Trip said:

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fe4ed46

She should sell this as merchandise. I'm sure it'll sell out FAST!

4 hours ago, Alex said:

her best mixtape. front to back flawless. reverie we love you! jonny2

also yeah in regards to why the mixtapes aren't out on streaming, I think I read on twitter (so take this with a grain of salt) that the main reason the mixtapes can't be commercially released is because it was stated in her RCA contract that the mixtapes could only be used for "promotional" purposes and releasing them for profit would be breaking that contract clause, which is why the only way she can get them out is probably by re-recording them.... so annoying.

She can't release the mixtapes because it would involve clearing samples and paying more to creators involved. She talked about this during 333 era I think. One of her requirements for signing to any major label again was for them to cover the cost of this in the contract.

She said there's interludes on the album👀 classic Tinashe coming back

50 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

album is 39:22

a quick work out! love!

10 days

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.