Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

I'd rather be alone is her best song in ages jonny2 only complaint was that it deserved to be 5 mins, then it would be a Tinashe CLASSIC

Pillow Fight is….fine, tbh every single seems like it's from a different album. Worried about the cohesiveness…. But trust in Nashe

but the tracklist seems very well organized so far, crash out and pillow fight back to back, melatonin and too easy paired together; and even the transition from irba into crash out is super smooth

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

they still haven't added the new songs to the album pre save page on spotify yet... can the label get it together and do their job properly for the love of god... rip

InCaseWeDie_Cover.jpg?utm_source=en.wiki

Tinashe - In Case We Die

Tinashe's first mixtape and overall project. After The Stunners disbandment (with bandmate Hayley Kiyoko among others), Tinashe invested on a bedroom recording studio where she started creating her solo music. Some of the early releases include How To Love a Lil Wayne cover and Can't Say No which samples the production of Britney's song Blur.

At the age of 18, Tinashe has already developed a clear vision of her musical identity. She then created this mixtape as her first solo project and to be used as a sampler when talking to labels. The mixtape is described as "dreamy, seductive, and edgy". Some of the mixtape's singles like This Feeling and Boss (which was recently referenced in Pillow Talk) remain staples in her discography.

YouTube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

12 Days Left To POPST★R

Pillow Fight is amazing

I'd Rather Be Alone is euphoric

she's taking it

I love the singles so much but I'd Rather Be Alone is hitting me so hard today jonny I'm just a sucker for her emotional songs

On 9/12/2026 at 11:38 AM, Alex said:

they still haven't added the new songs to the album pre save page on spotify yet... can the label get it together and do their job properly for the love of god... rip

fixed finally

so far i'd rank the singles like this

I'd Rather Be Alone > Pillow Fight > Crash Out = Melatonin >>>>>>>> Too Easy

20 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

InCaseWeDie_Cover.jpg?utm_source=en.wiki

Tinashe - In Case We Die

Tinashe's first mixtape and overall project. After The Stunners disbandment (with bandmate Hayley Kiyoko among others), Tinashe invested on a bedroom recording studio where she started creating her solo music. Some of the early releases include How To Love a Lil Wayne cover and Can't Say No which samples the production of Britney's song Blur.

At the age of 18, Tinashe has already developed a clear vision of her musical identity. She then created this mixtape as her first solo project and to be used as a sampler when talking to labels. The mixtape is described as "dreamy, seductive, and edgy". Some of the mixtape's singles like This Feeling and Boss (which was recently referenced in Pillow Talk) remain staples in her discography.

YouTube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

12 Days Left To POPST★R

Such a slept on mixtape! I wish she would rerecord it and release it to streaming, as i feel like a lot of the production is pretty dated. I get most of it she produced and wrote by herself in her bedroom, but it's also very apparent skullsome modern production and updated vocals would do so many of these songs justice. Boss, That, and I Tried are my favorites from this mixtape.

With every single that comes out I'm shocked Too Easy was chosen as the lead single

as of today i'm at crash out > melatonin > pillow fight > i'd rather be alone > too easy

but truly love them all!

I'd Rather Be Alone > Melatonin > Crash Out > Too Easy = Pillow Fight

only Too Easy and Pillow Fight are mid to me (Tinashe's mid is some other girls best shutup

I'd Rather Be Alone > Crash Out > Melatonin > Too Easy = Pillow Fight

But everthing is 8 (Too easy) to 12 jonny

5 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

With every single that comes out I'm shocked Too Easy was chosen as the lead single

At this point it's kind of protocol for a Tinashe lead single to be polarizing asf. I still think if the rollout was handled better (video out on time, paid influencer dance challenge, some resemblance of playlisting, etc.) and the song was a bit longer people wouldn't be so bothered by it… Either way each single being better than the last and everything being so different makes the campaign more interesting to follow.

Pillow Fight > Crash Out > Melatonin > Too Easy > I'd Rather Be Alone

i'm sorry but Rnbnashe is the best. she can do no wrong when she makes songs like Crash Out

Now WHO tf is streaming her old songs ???????? Her discography is getting a surge boost

Please stream and buy the new singles goddamn

On 9/12/2026 at 10:38 PM, Alex said:

they still haven't added the new songs to the album pre save page on spotify yet... can the label get it together and do their job properly for the love of god... rip

There's prob an algorithmic reason why they haven't done this.

1 hour ago, Liamm said:

Now WHO tf is streaming her old songs ???????? Her discography is getting a surge boost

Please stream and buy the new singles goddamn

Same goes for this rip idk what Atlantic is doing lol. Could be some DJ's?

Edited by Tinashebanks

We need the GP to stream and buy the current Tinashe singles and album challenge skull

Y'all ain't talking about I'D rather be alone enough for me or maybe I am just obsessed? my money is on the former. The song stuck in my head, I sing it before going to bed, in my sleep at times, when i wake up, though out the day jonny5

I need a vevo and Colors performance ASAP jonny4

She really ate, this could be at least a cult classic.

Edited by nuclear

Tinashe_Reviere_Cover.png?utm_source=en.

Tinashe - Reverie

Tinashe's second mixtape and overall project. After signing (the forbidden contract) with RCA, Tinashe was not done yet with her 2012 endeavours as she made another mixtape to be released the same year! The project's name "Reverie" emerged from her growing awareness of political apathy and media saturation during the U.S. presidential election cycle and how people seem to grow detached from "the true issues human beings around the globe face every single day"

As with her other mixtapes, it also houses various tracks that remain staples in his catalog. "Ecstacy" which is considered one of her most well celebrate mixtape tracks. As well as the politically aware song "Who Am I Working For?" which speaks on a seemingly evergreen issue of being stuck in a rat race of life.

YouTube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

11 Days Left To POPST★R

Edited by Indie Go Mind

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Y'all ain't talking about I'D rather be alone enough for me or maybe I am just obsessed? my money is on the former. The song stuck in my head, I sing it before going to bed, in my sleep at times, when i wake up, though out the day jonny5

I need a vevo and Colors performance ASAP jonny4

She really ate, this could be at least a cult classic.

This song doesn't feel like a Tinashe song at all idk how to explain it

But I love it so far

11 hours ago, Nihilego said:

so far i'd rank the singles like this

I'd Rather Be Alone > Pillow Fight > Crash Out = Melatonin >>>>>>>> Too Easy

Such a slept on mixtape! I wish she would rerecord it and release it to streaming, as i feel like a lot of the production is pretty dated. I get most of it she produced and wrote by herself in her bedroom, but it's also very apparent skullsome modern production and updated vocals would do so many of these songs justice. Boss, That, and I Tried are my favorites from this mixtape.

She should re-record and reissue all of them for the sole fact that they're not on streaming or available physically. I'm sure her fans would eat them up. I can just imagine an UO drop for all the vinyl (Amethyst included)jonny5

11 hours ago, Nihilego said:

so far i'd rank the singles like this

I'd Rather Be Alone > Pillow Fight > Crash Out = Melatonin >>>>>>>> Too Easy

Such a slept on mixtape! I wish she would rerecord it and release it to streaming, as i feel like a lot of the production is pretty dated. I get most of it she produced and wrote by herself in her bedroom, but it's also very apparent skullsome modern production and updated vocals would do so many of these songs justice. Boss, That, and I Tried are my favorites from this mixtape.

While I do agree with that (the sound mixing is truly an issue) I think that's the mixtape's charm. It honestly sounds like it was made in a bedroom recording studio by an 18 year old trying to take her first steps into a solo career. The imperfections are what sets it apart from all her other projects.

Also I appreciate you interacting with the post. I think it's also important to go back to her roots so that her continued development in music would be more appreciated. Also the JOURNEY makes the new album all the more sweeter.

Do we know how many pre-saves this has?

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

She should re-record and reissue all of them for the sole fact that they're not on streaming or available physically. I'm sure her fans would eat them up. I can just imagine an UO drop for all the vinyl (Amethyst included)jonny5

I think they're owned by RCA, she signed with them just after ICWD I suspect cause BW was for sure funded & marketed by them.

I think the samples/paying producers is the main issue, would cost quite a lot & then there's the danger of it potentially boxing her in as a legacy act.

Edited by Tinashebanks

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.