Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, nuclear said:

It depends on your location. It currently #11 for US. There is 3 albums dropped tonight that are in the top 10. Once they have been released in your location, it will change.

ahh thatʻs why. Iʻm in the US, but in my timezone, Friday stuff hasnʻt come out yet. Iʻm glad she has 128k though!

Edited by 50thStateofMind

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 121.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

23 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

It's finally on Spotify Top 10 countdown at #8 with 128K

https://imgur.gg/f/FxMspCP

Tracklist release gagging everyone and bringing good press after a couple days where it seemed like a hate train was beginning to start again

zendaya

Wow better than I expected. I hope we can at least double it before the album is release or reach at least 200K+. Good numbers for an alt R&B artist.

Does anybody have the stats from her peers for comparison?

11 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Woah! I think that's actually high! Do we have any records on Tinashe's previous releases on how many pre-save they got?

We don't have that information, that information was never shared. I am very confident it was a fraction of that.

She still has next week and then the tracking week, but it's a bit concerning that the CD and vinyl variants haven't sold out on her website.

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

She still has next week and then the tracking week, but it's a bit concerning that the CD and vinyl variants haven't sold out on her website.

I could have sworn yall said they were already sold out

40 minutes ago, Liamm said:

I could have sworn yall said they were already sold out

All the signed cds and vinyls sold out

I don't how accurate this information is but i seen online

Quantum Baby had ~45K presaves

So this is a big improvement.

In comparison

FKA Twigs: ~384.1K+ 5.76M stream debut

Kehlani: ~ 612.4K 8.0M

Flo: 146.6K+ 2.7M

Tyla: 318.2K+ 4.82M

Ayra Starr: 184.3K+ 3.94M

13 hours ago, imbennett said:

so what ever happened to this

She should really name it the blacklist tour now mmm

The sign vinyls and CDs were all soldout with the exception of the latest batch. She just keep restocking them.

Y'all should know that our faves suffer from CPD (Chronic procrastination disorder) she is signing them in real time and restocking them.

What we should worry about is everything being ready on release day and ships during release week without majors issues.

1 minute ago, nuclear said:

The sign vinyls and CDs were all soldout with the exception of the latest batch. She just keep restocking them.

Y'all should know that our faves suffer from CPD (Chronic procrastination disorder) she is signing them in real time and restocking them.

What we should worry about is everything being ready on release day and ships during release week without majors issues.

I just don't understand why atlantic didn't think to do alt cover cds yet

I really hope she drops this version of Brainrot somehow… it fits so well with Melatonin

8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I really hope she drops this version of Brainrot somehow… it fits so well with Melatonin

Does it sound vastly different? This sounds like a continuation of the version we've had from that Pride playlist

13 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

Does it sound vastly different? This sounds like a continuation of the version we've had from that Pride playlist

It's bubbly, kinda similar to Bouncin

She actually teased it earlier this year!

Edited by Supervillain

54 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's bubbly, kinda similar to Bouncin

She actually teased it earlier this year!

So brain rot is a 2 in 1 ? This is completely different uhhh

6 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

So brain rot is a 2 in 1 ? This is completely different uhhh

No, the entire song is like that snippet. She really played in y'all faces by playing those remixes, I can see the gays complaining that the album versions are nothing like those skull She played a club remix of the title track as well

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

It's bubbly, kinda similar to Bouncin

She actually teased it earlier this year!

We def need a remix album/ep with all these different versions, like now I wanna hear the crazier melatonin too

Edited by Tinashebanks

3 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

We def need a remix album/ep with all these different versions, like now I wanna hear the crazier melatonin too

Really hoping she drops a remix album.

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No, the entire song is like that snippet. She really played in y'all faces by playing those remixes, I can see the gays complaining that the album versions are nothing like those skull She played a club remix of the title track as well

I can see the release night tweets LAWD. I knew popstar (title track) was going to be more bubbly because my friend attended the LA party. However, at the NYC party stream it sounded way more clubby. I need her to pull a Madonna and have the remixes ready. Like please give us the extended crashout mix toorip

I would be shocked if she didn't put out a remix album that plays like a DJ set considering she's been in her DJ bag for a while now. It would just make sense

54 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No, the entire song is like that snippet. She really played in y'all faces by playing those remixes, I can see the gays complaining that the album versions are nothing like those skull She played a club remix of the title track as well

Wait what?????? The club remix is not the actual song😭😭😭😭 noooo plz

erm she needs to pull a billie and drop the club mix of brainrot like 4 days after the album drops pls mandown

Been having a Tinashe video night and honestly I'm just in awe again of how many excellent videos she's delivered on an indie budget, she's a legend

I'd Rather Be Alone is the one so far

And I'm still gonna need Energy on streaming

Edited by Dark Miracles

So excited for this! Ordered a signed CD just now cause now that she's partnered with Atlantic/Warner the shipping isn't extortionate to my country duca

11 hours ago, nuclear said:

I don't how accurate this information is but i seen online

Quantum Baby had ~45K presaves

So this is a big improvement.

From 45k to 128k! That is truly a huge improvement! I wish it could go higher to match the other girls, hopefully in her next era. chick3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.