Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Flabby

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Flabby

  1. I was just listening to No Drama - 'AKA a popstar, AKA a problem' - Tinashe and her crystal ball - she really wrote that song with her third eye from the 333 album cover - a visonary!
  2. Put it on when you wake up in a good mood one morning
  3. I could see in the past you were so excited for this and I didn't want to burst your bubble so I was waiting for your first impressions.
  4. He had free promo right there
  5. This is exactly what I wanted from an album this autumn. This album feels like lying naked in soft white sheets on a crisp sunny autumn weekend. It's so cozy and pleasurable! The fact that it subverts so many people's expectations makes me love it even more. I didn't want predictability, I wanted to be surprised and I dove head first into what she was offering on this album and I live for it
  6. Actually her best single was Ooh La La ft kehlani and normani (I still dream about this one)
  7. The straightest thing about me is my boner when I'm looking at twitter gay porn
  8. Oooh I can't wait till my drive to work tomorrow!
  9. Kuwait stabbing for the bop of the year. Come through habibi angels!
  10. Is there anything else on the album like let me? It's one of my most played songs of the year
  11. Gotta support a fellow ATRLer. We will be streaming
  12. I thought we was saying 'think my penny's gonna drop'
  13. Having a wank but I always need to pee straight after which is the last thing I wanna do when I'm in bed.
  14. The wobbly beat in nobody wanna dance anymore reminds me of that cursed iggy azalea collab that they did a while back... lemme go stream
  15. I need to ****
  16. Your username being 'impress me much' tells me you need to get your ears cleaned
  17. I love shouting 'twentyfive eight' in the middle of the song
  18. Let's save it for next week in case they don't like it
  19. After 6 whole listens I would describe this album as a victory lap of all of her previous sounds in one album. It's a really smart way to open herself up to new audiences
  20. Save your wrists from repetitive strain injury behind that keyboard. If I was trying to strike up a discussion with you I'll just follow the rats to whichever dungeon you currently inhabit.
  21. Well at least you're using your coin somewhere seeing as you keep letting your fave's music get certified triple trash can
  22. After giving the album another listen it's starting to warm on me. One thing is undeniable though and that is how self assured she sounds on the whole thing.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.