Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
55 minutes ago, limelight elixir said:

Both these new songs suck rip

Wtf is going on with this eraโ€ฆ sigh

When this album makes no noise whatsoever don't @ meโ€ฆ

I don't think many people will be @ing you regardless

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

the city variant is my favorite by far because it's the one cover that fits all the songs we've heard so far

7 hours ago, Appletree said:

I wish she went on tour alone or with Victoria Monet

a collab would slay - they can both DANCE.

uhhhh is I'd Rather Be Alone the new single or is it Pillow Fight or is it both?? did she do a double A side?

4 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

uhhhh is I'd Rather Be Alone the new single or is it Pillow Fight or is it both?? did she do a double A side?

Pillow Fight is the new single with IRBA as the bside.

4 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Pillow Fight is the new single with IRBA as the bside.

both are cute! IRBA reminds me a little bit of Pretend which I've always loved clap3

She's 1/5โ€ฆ. Melatonin is a MEGA SMASH.., the rest ranges from mehhh to mehhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Kh-Loud

#14 & #16 in the USโ€ฆ I think this is a good sign as it's likely due to pre-orders auto-purchase coffee

7 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

Already a best seller on the site before the Q&A rip yall hungryyyyy

wow, the vocals on I'd Rather Be Alone with a sprinkle of Ooh la la mmmm this food's good

Do we have this cover in HQ? I think it's my fav from the whole bunch

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ0c2wtaW1hZ2VzLXByb2R1Y3Rpb24iLCJrZXkiOiJ2YXJpYW50X2ltYWdlcy84MTExNjg2L29yaWdpbmFsL2Ftc3RzbC1wb3BzdGFyLWhvbGx5d29vZC1kcmVhbXMtbHAtc2lnbmVkLnBuZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6NjAwLCJmaXQiOiJjb250YWluIn19fQ==

She's always been so pretty but she looks so good lately, just like well rested and taken care of

2 hours ago, grimqueix said:

I don't think many people will be @ing you regardless

fine by me!

A queen who references herself.

The other times she referenced herself with the first being Aquarius sample at the end of Worth It

Also Midnight Sun sample in So Much Better

Edited by Indie Go Mind

11 hours ago, choerry said:

Tinashe opening for Harry Styles in Phoenix jonny5

She should open for several dates

12 hours ago, Appletree said:

I wish she went on tour alone or with Victoria Monet

Her doing a tour with Jae Stephens and Chxrry as her openers would be cute. Add Justine Skye to the mix

I love Pillow Fight but I'd Rather Be Alone is the real gem here oh wow what a future classic Tinashe moment already

The album really is about to be insane

5/5 singles for me, so excited to receive my first signed Vinyl from her too johnald

She's 5/5 for me, this era has been so good so far. Can't wait for the rest of the album

Edited by KBax

Pillow Fight is my favourite so far for sure - that piano arpeggio mixed with the dirty bass along with the vocal melody โ€ฆ whew. Kinda my favourite song of hers since 2022โ€ฆ at least on first listen. Gravity is the only competition I think.

I love Pillow Fight, but I'm obsessed with I'd Rather Be Alone jonny4 10/10 and one of my favorite Tinashe songs ever? idk why but it hit me hard lol. Vocals, production, lyrics, everything is on poinT. This album is really looking like her best yet. I'm hyped

NOWWWWWWWWW i'd Rather Be Alone Is my favourite so far from this songs that dropped YESSS jonny5

I'd rather be alone is her best song in ages jonny2 only complaint was that it deserved to be 5 mins, then it would be a Tinashe CLASSIC

Pillow Fight isโ€ฆ.fine, tbh every single seems like it's from a different album. Worried about the cohesivenessโ€ฆ. But trust in Nashe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.