Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, jubilee123 said:

oh wow i googled and found out... theres a listing on ebay of the "city" variant and its listed as the "hollywood dreams" variant with blue & purple swirl vinyl... and it has the pic of the gatefold. im gaggin. i need THAT variant.

It's out https://talkshop.live/product/i6UkRD79vFRY/popstar-hollywood-dreams-lp-signed

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

I know it's pointless to conjecture about her songs blowing up because it's… Nashe, but

Idk man, I'd Rather Be Alone is so cinematic I could really see it going up on TikTok

I'm gonna be dragged to hell but I'm gonna speak my truth - I don't like her ballads.

I just don't find them very interesting and I don't think her voice shines on them

2 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

I'm gonna be dragged to hell but I'm gonna speak my truth - I don't like her ballads.

I just don't find them very interesting and I don't think her voice shines on them

I don't agree but she's better at uptempo music, I'll give you that. I think she shines best on the midtempo stuff like Crash Out tbh

5/5 so far. Both songs are great but I'd Rather Be alone is very KIB coded, so that one wins for me! This is shaping up to be my favourite project from her and one of the AOTYs (Melatonin is also one of my SOTYs this year). Can't wait for the album. heart

8 minutes ago, needs said:

I don't agree but she's better at uptempo music, I'll give you that. I think she shines best on the midtempo stuff like Crash Out tbh

That I agree with. She does her best on punchy or REALLY fast paced **** - I just don't like her voice on ballads

1 minute ago, rockwitu08 said:

Pre ordered so fast in case her team sends a cease and desist

Talkshop sell a lot of Warner exclusives, no C&D here

Her team can choke cause it's US only and it's the variant I wanted ddd

album bout to be insane. knowing her she's keeping the even better stuff on the album

I wish she went on tour alone or with Victoria Monet

Edited by Appletree

14 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

I'm gonna be dragged to hell but I'm gonna speak my truth - I don't like her ballads.

I just don't find them very interesting and I don't think her voice shines on them

Girl you can't say that when Know Better, Ghetto Boy and Bated Breath are like some of the most revered songs in her discography.

Edited by Indie Go Mind

Yeah @Indie Go Mind Bated Breath came to mind, we're all entitled to what we believe ofc but like girls……. Who else in modern music has a ballad of that caliber in their arsenal?

54 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

is this place legit or will the listing get taken down and all orders cancelled? just strange that the hat variant was on her webstore and this is here

2 minutes ago, jubilee123 said:

is this place legit or will the listing get taken down and all orders cancelled? just strange that the hat variant was on her webstore and this is here

Legit. Her mailer just promoted it.

The final variant will likely be exclusive to tiktok.

Edited by Popboi.

HR3Z4W7a0AAF3HU?format=jpg&name=large

The visuals this era are just top notch! Tinashe just knows how to be a st★r!

1 hour ago, needs said:

I know it's pointless to conjecture about her songs blowing up because it's… Nashe, but

Idk man, I'd Rather Be Alone is so cinematic I could really see it going up on TikTok

Ageeed. I can see this being used on edits. It already has the half time drums like those slowed and reversed sounds do.

1 hour ago, needs said:

I know it's pointless to conjecture about her songs blowing up because it's… Nashe, but

Idk man, I'd Rather Be Alone is so cinematic I could really see it going up on TikTok

It's sounds like a Kiss It Better poppier sister and at this point i'll accept any song from queen to be a hit so WAP

Two more slays at once, how does she do it? jonny2 This is going to be my most played album of the year easily at this rate

Both these new songs suck rip

Wtf is going on with this era… sigh

When this album makes no noise whatsoever don't @ me…

Yeah this era is DOA. The visuals are stunning and the concept of the album is actually nice. But the music is not it for me, besides Melatonin. I might give up my stan card for this era noparty

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.