Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She's not playing around with these trolls toofunny3

Doing it classy unlike Lizzo and her butt of the joke promo tactics

treacherous

Edited by hallucinating

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 132k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

1 hour ago, hallucinating said:

I feel like I'm the only joyride truther likeeee deep cuts (any tinashe album) are so good rip

It's not a bad album don't get me wrong, there are good songs! He Don't Want It, Ooh La La and No Contest definitely wash a few careers, but compared to her other bodies of work it kinda just pales in comparison. I get why though because of the stuff she was going through with her label at the time, and that's why I am so thankful she was able to get herself out of there.

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I love how you got into Tinashe during the period of time where we Sweetees were in the trenches. The constant pushbacks, the generic songs, the forced collabs. We were going through IT!

I think Joyride is a great starting point for people curious about Tinashe cause there's nowhere else to go but up. Kinda like "well if you liked that, wait till you get a taste of ___"

oh trust me I could tell, I was there when Nashe got scrapped and then she went on DWTS. Thankfully we got Songs For You shortly after and she's been up ever since! Oh and remember her public breakup with Ben Simmons? When he dumped her to get with Kendall Jenner rippoor girl was going through it in 2017-18. But until today I probably haven't thought of or heard the name Ben Simmons since 2018 hoetenks

Edited by Nihilego

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Cloud 9 snippet at 0:52

Ouuu

love that snippet. I hope itʻs not just an outro or something

Edited by 50thStateofMind

36 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Cloud 9 snippet at 0:52

Ohhh RockNashe

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I wouldn't say rock but definitely progressive

Is there any rock song on the project

10 hours ago, rockwitu08 said:

Omg I can only imagine hearing that album at 13! That was "B'Day" "Back to Basics" "Blackout" days for me 😭

well to be fair I listened to those at 11 when I got my first laptop but yes with Tinashe it was a 1-2 punch of Aquarius and Amethyst... and then radio silence with the exception of a couple droplets until Nightride lol.

but the Aquarius era was so great, I remember back then people wouldn't stop talking about a time she performed 2 On (it was one of her first tv performances I think but I can't seem to find it now) and she sounded a mess but then she redeemed herself with All Hands On Deck on GMA

8 hours ago, hallucinating said:

I feel like I'm the only joyride truther likeeee deep cuts (any tinashe album) are so good rip

Same. I think Joyride is her least best in terms of coherence and vision but there are such gems in that album.

Plus, it being my first proper Tinashe release (I started listening to her around Nightride release when I was 12/13) I just was thankful the l*bel let SOMETHING be released lol

artworks-000110214151-dwcjnv-t1080x1080.

Tinashe - Amethyst

Tinashe's 4th mixtape and 5th overall project. The seven-track project was recorded in her bedroom during her Christmas vacation. It serves as a thank you to her fans as well as continued emphasis on independent creative control over her music. The project is named after Tinashe's birth stone (not a reference to Iggy Azalea) and serves as a further introduction to her music.

YouTube Link

SoundCloud Link

8 Days Left To POPST★R

7 hours ago, Nihilego said:

oh trust me I could tell, I was there when Nashe got scrapped and then she went on DWTS. Thankfully we got Songs For You shortly after and she's been up ever since! Oh and remember her public breakup with Ben Simmons? When he dumped her to get with Kendall Jenner rippoor girl was going through it in 2017-18. But until today I probably haven't thought of or heard the name Ben Simmons since 2018 hoetenks

Gurl how could I forget about Mr. Simmons when Tinashe literally wrote 2 albums worth of song just about him. Mama was HURT from being played like that. But the music that came from it... Save Room For Us, Know Better, Story of Us, Let Me Down Slowly, Last Call. jonny5

33 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

artworks-000110214151-dwcjnv-t1080x1080.

Tinashe - Amethyst

Tinashe's 4th mixtape and 5th overall project. The seven-track project was recorded in her bedroom during her Christmas vacation. It serves as a thank you to her fans as well as continued emphasis on independent creative control over her music. The project is named after Tinashe's birth stone (not a reference to Iggy Azalea) and serves as a further introduction to her music.

YouTube Link

SoundCloud Link

8 Days Left To POPST★R

Something To Feel and Wanderer jonny

Top20 in her discography for sure

As for POPSTAR.... i need the track lengths so I can get my inevitable meltdown out of the way before the album drops bibliahh

40 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Gurl how could I forget about Mr. Simmons when Tinashe literally wrote 2 albums worth of song just about him. Mama was HURT from being played like that. But the music that came from it... Save Room For Us, Know Better, Story of Us, Let Me Down Slowly, Last Call. jonny5

I swear his career tanked directly after that too. And she's only gotten better. The way that worked out in her favor alexz

9 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Cloud 9 snippet at 0:52

Not one person of color in the room besides her deadbanana2

44 minutes ago, Appletree said:

Not one person of color in the room besides her deadbanana2

There is literally a black guy in the beginning of the video as well as a South East Asian, East Asian, several Hispanics/latinos. Also several Women, various generations , LGBT members and more throughout that video. WTF.

Edited by nuclear

On 9/15/2026 at 7:26 PM, Indie Go Mind said:

250px-Tinashe_-_Aquarius.png?utm_source= AquariusCurrent.jpeg?utm_source=en.wikip

Tinashe - Aquarius

Tinashe's debut album and 4th overall project. A masterpiece years in the making. Tinashe stated she recorded over 100+ songs just for this record. It serves as the perfect introduction to Tinashe. Aquarius being her star sign. Tinashe's song "How Many Times" samples Janet Jackson's classic track "Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun) as a homage to one of her biggest inspirations. It also includes the Interlude "Deep in The Night" which features vocals of a 5 year old Tinashe performing the very first song she ever wrote.

This album also served as her major label debut with her song 2 On which is herald as a club classic. The album also includes the bonus track "Watch Me Work" which charted back in 2016 cause people thought it was Rihanna's song Work. The album has been cited as an influential album and was included in several year end "best of 2014" publications.

YouTube Link

Spotify Link

9 Days Left To POPST★R

Cold Sweat is Tinashes best song YUP!!!!! I would love for her to go back to making more experimental rnb music like this.

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

artworks-000110214151-dwcjnv-t1080x1080.

Tinashe - Amethyst

Tinashe's 4th mixtape and 5th overall project. The seven-track project was recorded in her bedroom during her Christmas vacation. It serves as a thank you to her fans as well as continued emphasis on independent creative control over her music. The project is named after Tinashe's birth stone (not a reference to Iggy Azalea) and serves as a further introduction to her music.

YouTube Link

SoundCloud Link

8 Days Left To POPST★R

Kinda like how I see Black Water as a prelude to Aquarius, the appetizer before the full course meal, I view Amethyst as the epilogue to the album, the dessert after the meal. I feel like all 3 projects tie into each other well but the mixtapes definitely revolve around Aquarius in different ways. As much as I love this EP/Mixtape it being shorter drags it down a bit for me, but I also kinda like that because it does give each individual song a chance to shine and be digested more easily. My top 3 here would be Dreams Are Real, Looking 4 It, and Wanderer.

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Gurl how could I forget about Mr. Simmons when Tinashe literally wrote 2 albums worth of song just about him. Mama was HURT from being played like that. But the music that came from it... Save Room For Us, Know Better, Story of Us, Let Me Down Slowly, Last Call. jonny5

Some of her best unreleased too! If we're allowed to include unreleased when talking about Tinashe's best songs Hopeless is easily top 5.

3 hours ago, Graduation said:

I swear his career tanked directly after that too. And she's only gotten better. The way that worked out in her favor alexz

Go against NASHE it's gonna cost ya laugh

anyone know what songs in her discography are about Ben Simmons?

On 9/15/2026 at 9:12 PM, Nihilego said:

Her best traditional album to date for me! I say it like that because her best project imo is technically considered a "mixtape" but I digress. This album really set the stage for her career and I feel like still influences a lot of her present day work. It will always have a soft spot in my heart since it was the first Tinashe album I ever listened to, as All Hands On Deck was the first song I heard from her. I've been captivated ever since! Top 3 for me has to be Bet (which is also a top 3 Tinashe song), All Hands On Deck, and Bated Breath. But honorable mentions to Far Side of the Moon and Wildfire because I feel like those songs don't get the recognition they deserve, they're absolute bangers!!

Coming from being one day mixtape nashe listener Since In Case We Die Aquarius felt like that but more with the label polish.

1 hour ago, jubilee123 said:

anyone know what songs in her discography are about Ben Simmons?

All of BB/A, the bulk of SFY, some from 333

  • Popular Post

Her creativity never fails to gag me jonny

Image

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crash Out

  9. Pillow Fight

  10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  11. 25/8

  12. The Show Must Go On

  13. Popstar

  14. Brainrot

  15. Cloud 9

  16. Heavy Weight

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Her creativity never fails to gag me jonny

Image

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crash Out

  9. Pillow Fight

  10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  11. 25/8

  12. The Show Must Go On

  13. Popstar

  14. Brainrot

  15. Cloud 9

  16. Heavy Weight

Can the next Friday come fast plzzz I can't it anymore , my bussy itching batman

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.