Everything posted by redsing707
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I'm so happy for her! She deserved the praise! Is it the Nasty/NBB's effect? It's her first release after those hits.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Maybe it's hard but I wish she had mix 2 shorts tracks into 1 longer like Cash Race / All Eyes On Me, Link Up / Naked
- JENNIE debuts 3 new songs live
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I have this album on repeat! Love it! I must confess I deleted the Show Must Go On which bring nothing and Brainrot still have to grow on me.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Sunglasses - Really like it but maybe too experimental for an opener Too Easy - Still a BOP Melatonin - 12/10 Empty Stadium - Great track, need to grow on me Flashlights - very Nightride, glad to have a song like this on this record Overdramatic - :-/ Maybe it would have work with the full version I'd Rather Be Alone - Still LOVE it! Crash Out - A highlight! Pillow Fight - Still love it! Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore - MEGA BOP Twentyfive Eight - Very Yaeji... need to grow on me TSMGO - Could have been merged with Popstar Popstar - So happy to hear the full, a good song which should have been the opener IMO Brainrot - good track but I was used to the mixed version Cloud 9 - a BOP! Heavy Weight - Love this as a closer. Very Fire & Flame- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Is Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore sampling Wale's Chillin?- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I'm half way of my first listen and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore is such a BOP! Empty Stadium is also really good Sunglasses and Overdramatic are there... We'll see with the second listen- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
My favorite mixtape! So many 10/10!- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
It's my least favorite project of her... I need to give it a second chance to see if it'll grow on me. Ecstasy is a 11/10.- Tinashe - "Pillow Fight"
Once again, I'm addicted to her release! This album is gonna be so GOOD!- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
So much better than the Spaghetti song- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Yes we need more of these!- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
2/5 EXID are back- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Crash Out is gonna out stream Too Easy?- Tinashe - "Melatonin"
A BTS was posted here and didn't release it was the full track Can't wait to hear the full HQ studio version!- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
<3- Tinashe - "Melatonin"
I hope we'll get it THIS friday or the next one!- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I think one in August and one mayne 1 weeke before the album- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
When do you think the variant will be announced? Around Melatonin's release?- Tyla - 'A*POP'
When can we expect it?- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
chatting new album and answering your questions TONIGHT on tik tok 💋 Did she talk about the album?- Tinashe - "Crash Out"
https://i.ibb.co/WWLnQrNS/2026-07-14-06-51-47.jpg- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Someone said she'll do a live stream on tuesday... could be it - Tinashe - 'Popstar'