Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Indie Go Mind

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Indie Go Mind

  1. Tinashe at a recent event.
  2. Tinashe birthing another daughter not even a month after conception.
  3. No problem. Had them all lined up in my drafts and wanted to help out a fellow rater.
  4. How so? The 5 album contract seems pretty industry standard? Not saying it's good, but it's pretty standard.
  5. Mylène Farmer: The Discography Rate - Part I | October 11 Popdemonium! 2025 | October 18 Jessie Ware: The Discography Rate | October 24 ATRL's Official Eurovision Rate | October 23 International Björks Rate | October 26 The Showa Era Female Singer-Songwriters Rate | December 1
  6. Tinashe and Charli!
  7. Just submitted my ballot. Excited to see the results!
  8. We got a 91 in the club!
  9. Tinashe proving one again she is an Xtina daughter.
  10. I mean I did suggest it but I have no experience hosting rates especially with a discography as massive as Nashe's. That's 13 projects. I wanna do a flash rate as my first if I ever do host one (we still have no news about those)
  11. Please still include it. It's just 7 songs and I need her in so that Joyride isn't the first project out
  12. I have what? This is news to me.
  13. #Top10Tonin
  14. Melatonin has solid meme potential! Need TikTok to latch on quick!
  15. New music coming already? New MV? Please give us a hint.
  16. Tinashe will be performing at Primavera. (2nd row, upper half of poster)
  17. I love how dance ready Tinashe's music is.
  18. That's what I love about her consistency as well. It's finally paying off. Tinashe has undoubtedly created space in the music industry just for her. From the constant Kpop comparisons to the Sophia Grace song that's actually just a generic DJ Mustard beat. People can easily say "This sounds like a Tinashe song" She's already left her mark and she plans on make it stay.
  19. Tinashe really said
  20. Tinashe has always been an Xtina daughter. While the influence may not be as strong, she's listed Xtina as one of her main influences along Britney Janet and Sade.
  21. Clairo is #UpliftingTinashe
  22. She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.
  23. Gosh darn it. Had we known it was THIS close to top 5, maybe we could have uplift her a little higher. I was only expecting a top 10 debut. Tinashe, as always, exceeded my expectations.
  24. I can totally see the vision and would love for her to do that but being the Aquarius that she is, I don't think she's the type to make her own squad. (I mean, her last 3 albums are completely featureless) If anyone were to do that I think PinkP would more likely be open to that Idea. I can see Tinashe joining in but being the leader of such a group is unlikely.
  25. I NEED A COLLAB! I don't know what It'll sound like but I need it!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.