Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 136.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

Flashbacks is her most addicting song since Needs I swear jonny5

I don't really care for charts, but to see T get her best first week and peak is amazing - she truly worked hard for this. She deserves it so much!

The Tiktoks are picking up fast.

Melatonin went from 9.8k to 11.4K and cloud 9 went from 700 to 1600 in one day.

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

? Tinashe replied to them, how is that my obssession

it's all you talk about swifties lil

The first step of the UpliftsTinashe mission just done ✅

The second step : Top 5 on bb200, 2 or 3 hits on bb100

the third step : Grammys

Good job uplifters !!!! Keeep going

My heart, my soul, my everything. Almost 13 years of making my life happier, riding with her through the good and lows, I always knew her moment would come, no matter what anyone said. F***ING #6 IN THE US??!!!! are you kidding me?? THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, I'm sooo sure weeps celestial2 This is such an inspirational story, seated for mom's massive blockbuster biopic in 20-30 years monkey

Oooh crash out is getting a lot of love from peers/tiktok girlies too now; I can see it taking off too

coffee

8 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Oooh crash out is getting a lot of love from peers/tiktok girlies too now; I can see it taking off too

coffee

Crash Out is honestly the very mature progression of 2On, Im a bit surprised Urban didnt spam it

I hope her team use everything t

37 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Oooh crash out is getting a lot of love from peers/tiktok girlies too now; I can see it taking off too

coffee

This album has so many potential hits weeps

I have still been listening to the album as a whole and haven't began skipping tracks that I don't love.

The songs that do stand out to me the most (in no particular order) are Popstar, Cloud 9, I'd Rather Be Alone, Too Easy, Pillow Fight, Melatonin, Brainrot, Empty Stadium, and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore.

The album campaign has such an atypical strategy, I'm not sure how Tinashe and team will keep the awareness of it afloat, but what's already been done so far has worked in their favor. I do think the music videos and album as well as the label have done their part in creating the buzz and positive reviews. The behind the scenes and podcast interviews have been excellent content. I'm just not sure which song should be the focus!! It could be a good problem to have. I just hope multiple songs get pushed globally.

Edited by kishi

There are SO many great melodies on this record, that I can see so many of them going viral and becoming hits.

HT28atjWgAEpw8K?format=jpg&name=large

Tinashe will be performing at Primavera. (2nd row, upper half of poster)

Edited by Indie Go Mind

Flashbacks is one of my favorites but Twentyfive Eight is one of my least favorites... how's that gonna work

46 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

HT28atjWgAEpw8K?format=jpg&name=large

Tinashe will be performing at Primavera. (2nd row, upper half of poster)

Summer festival.I hope her team are able to book Glastonbury next year. She is ready. I also need my sis in the first line bolded, there should never be a world where Adela or Lola is above Tinashe in a lineup. I know this was negotiates long before. We are #6 on billboard 200, after this week she better get upgrade with every future festival.

30 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Flashbacks is one of my favorites but Twentyfive Eight is one of my least favorites... how's that gonna work

just a lil quick ear wash and you should be good to go!

12 minutes ago, Nashe said:

now where the f*** is @ciara ?? celestial5

thread banned laugh

10 hours ago, hallucinating said:

No I know! The owner hard posting her like this just signals that they will end up working on a drop soon i.e BR x Olivia and BR x Charli

We pray. I kinda want a filled silver/purple glitter vinyl with little stars clap3

I was just listening to No Drama - 'AKA a popstar, AKA a problem' - Tinashe and her crystal ball - she really wrote that song with her third eye from the 333 album cover - a visonary!

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

"Empty Stadium"

Spongebob Ascending GIF - Spongebob ascending - Discover ...

That's it. that's the post.

I pray she uses the Harry Styles opener slot to give us a music video; like it's the perfect set-up and would be quite cheap to do

I'm so happy for her, the whole album is fire and she's finally gettin' her flowers!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.