Everything posted by hallucinating
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The album being 3 weeks old is kinda crazy We need alt cover cds and merch real quick. (The ugly ones are all thats left even urban outfitters sold out) I think right before her festival set or during her chicago show she will do something.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Agreed I think a global tour bigger than MMF should be the goal with addition to major dj festival slots next year
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
she needs a clean version for itunes quickly
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Pending …. 😣 Hilary Duff's album luck… or something debuted at number 3 on the US Billboard 200 with 84,000 equivalent units sold in its first week, before dropping to number 191 in its second week
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
signed cds NOW
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Snow Army runs china wow
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Honestly shocked to see the album still holding up on itunes
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
No I know! The owner hard posting her like this just signals that they will end up working on a drop soon i.e BR x Olivia and BR x Charli
-
Ravyn Lenae - 'Blue Island'
I think if she gets a nom everything will rebound. The music itself is really good.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Before christmas kicks in QUICKLY
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
new vinyl otw 😍
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Jesus christ the impossible really happened
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
We condone this gluttony. Deluxe album pump and remixes otw! Atlantic pls Brat and Am I the Drama this album 😭
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
we need uplift tinashe merch quickly
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
wait but we need food for next week too mmm
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
she's really BIG mama
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Now the narrative on twitter is that she's thirsty for the critic approval but if you listen to the album specifically tracks (empty stadium, crash out, 25/8, and popstar) she has far suprassed those desires. But who doesn't like good feedback ?
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
whew its really uplift tinashe day
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
THIS IS CRAZY
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
This really her crash era i'm gagging
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
She's hungryyyyy I just need them to put the singles out on her website/itunes so we can buy that way
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The fear is Tove Lo or Carly debuts
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
She's holding popstar hostage for some reason
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Pink loves Tinashe so much it warms my heart a bit
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I hope she names the remix album or tour the blacklist