Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

well.. I guess we just wait for LG8

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

Countdown to 'Garden Of Eden' video cancelled

Countdown to 'Lady Gaga x Weeknd Summer smash' just startin'

ryan3

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

REMINDER: BORN THIS WAY HAS NO FILLER! JUST BECAUSE YOU DISLIKE A SONG DOESN'T MEAN ITS A FILLER. EVERY SONG ON BORN THIS WAY FITS THE THEME OF LOVING YOURSELF AND HOW WE'RE ALL IN A CONSTANT TRANSFORMATIVE STATE IN LIFE. STOP SLANDERING HIGHWAY UNICORN, BAD KIDS AND THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL GET THESE HANDS

shouting-singing.gif

51 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Soon the fastest song to reach 4B and maybe even 5B....cant believe this is happening weeps

15 years weeps

Still remember like yesterday when young insecure me was discovering: Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover,Electric Chapel weeps

A life changing experience weeps

I remember being so confused during my first BTW listen. Like, I wasn't being able to keep up with the songs at all. Americano, Scheibe, Bloody Mary, I was like tf is this deadbanana2

I'll never forget thinking Lady Gaga was already an established legendary artist like Britney and Madonna when I first heard Pokerface. She just had it from the very start.

1 minute ago, Aries Groove said:

15 years weeps

Still remember like yesterday when young insecure me was discovering: Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover,Electric Chapel weeps

A life changing experience weeps

Same -*

Marry The Night boosted a lot confidence and determination for me when I was studying for highschool entrance exam.

It's an exam at the end of secondary school, grade 9, you do to get in a public/state highschool, grade 10. It's like a mini version of university entrance exam but if you fail, well, you go nowhere. Goodbye academia life👋 You go to get a job instead or go to a independent school (usually those losers and bullies go there).

Thank God, I went to my local public school 😭😭😭😭 I didn't want to be my parents' burden.

Elementary school: grade 1-5

(Secondary school Entrance exam)

Secondary school: 6-9

(Highschool Entrance exam)

Highschool: 10-12

(University entrance exam)

Edited by David_Greengrass97

6 BILLION!!! 🧡

"MAYHEM" has reached the mark of 6 billion plays on Spotify, being the fastest project in the artist's career to achieve that amount.

It's the 3rd album in Lady Gaga's career to hit that number on the little green platform.

  1. Judas

  2. Government Hooker

  3. Electric Chapel

  4. Scheibe

  5. Americano

  6. Bloody Mary

  7. Heavy Metal Lover

  8. Bad Kids

rogue2

15 years of Born This Way (standard) being filler-free and the best album of all time

rogue2

16 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

This is so random and I know she couldn't care less but I want lady Gaga to have a star on the walk of fame

She has one. The paperwork is done.

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

REMINDER: BORN THIS WAY HAS NO FILLER! JUST BECAUSE YOU DISLIKE A SONG DOESN'T MEAN ITS A FILLER. EVERY SONG ON BORN THIS WAY FITS THE THEME OF LOVING YOURSELF AND HOW WE'RE ALL IN A CONSTANT TRANSFORMATIVE STATE IN LIFE. STOP SLANDERING HIGHWAY UNICORN, BAD KIDS AND THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL GET THESE HANDS

shouting-singing.gif

But we can all agree that The Queen is an abomination and an affront to music and humanity in general. Yes ma'am.

rogue2

Does anyone know where Spotify are reporting the 106M listeners discovering BTW last year? I keep seeing all the big pop accounts posting about it, but can't seem to find a source directly from Spotify themselves.

MAYHEM has just become the 9th album in the history of WildAmerican's music library to have every track surpass 100 plays, congrats @LadyGaga clap3

27 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

MAYHEM has just become the 9th album in the history of WildAmerican's music library to have every track surpass 100 plays, congrats @LadyGaga clap3

The concept of playing Blade Of Ass several times let alone 100 times

tenor.gif

15 years of God This Way, I can't believe it

jonny2

I know it already got an anniversary celebration at 10 years but like The Fame, it deserves it's own 20th anniversary celebration. BTW was Gaga putting her already crazy artistry into overdrive and showing so many new facets of her talent and vision.

Her undisputable opus heart2 (until LG8 hihi)

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm already so bored and the era officially ended like a week ago.

deadbanana

No worries, I'll open the floor for something this base hasn't discussed before.

What would have been a better lead for Chromatica: Alice or Replay?

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.