Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just had the realization that Vanish Into You would also sound magnificient over this instrumental. Just try singing it over and changing the melody slightly and it really works. DWAS Requiem is hard to top, but I think this would also be very interesting. Imagine a mashup!

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

10 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

VIY Requiem was one of the weaker iterations on the live album, like Perfect Celebrity sorry

Yeah we had two better acoustic versions of those prior to Requiem: Colbert and Howard Stern, respectively.

I don't understand why she needs to post her Horse Labs shite on Twitter, when people are not kind to her on that app. There are a few quotes calling her ugly. rip

It also ruins her engagement. I swear every time she builds some form of goodwill, she brings in her stupid capitalistic nonsense. I'd rather she remain being a mom and off grid

Edited by AdamRiver96

Runaway ruining her Best Pop Duo/Group Performance win streak rip id rather it not be nommed

Runway fully deserves that best music video grammy like what else is even the competition? Stateside doesn't cut it and Taylor is out of the race because of the current hate train

6 minutes ago, infrared said:

Runaway ruining her Best Pop Duo/Group Performance win streak rip id rather it not be nommed

I Get A Kick Out of You already did that

5 minutes ago, infrared said:

Runaway ruining her Best Pop Duo/Group Performance win streak rip id rather it not be nommed

she lost already w Tony to KMM

RUNWAY is nominated for Favorite Song from a Movie at the Kids' Choice Awards

https://kca.nick.tv/vote/favorite-song-from-a-movie

Also nominated for International Music Video at the BreakTudo Awards

Edited by Almodusa

Frankvert's projected Grammy noms for Gar based on her submissions

rogue2

RUNWAY:

  • Best Pop Duo

  • Best Music Video

Apple Music Live: MAYHEM Requiem

  • Best Music Film

The Dead Dance

  • Visual Media

46 minutes ago, AdamRiver96 said:

I don't understand why she needs to post her Horse Labs shite on Twitter, when people are not kind to her on that app. There are a few quotes calling her ugly. rip

It also ruins her engagement. I swear every time she builds some form of goodwill, she brings in her stupid capitalistic nonsense. I'd rather she remain being a mom and off grid

I agree that Twitter is a cesspit with limited reach (Ari deleting her Twitter years ago and it having no negative effect on her commercial success/public image shows that neither Gaga nor any other A-lister really needs it).

Also the Haus Labs foundation has been Sephora's best-selling foundation for years (and it's been one of the best-selling makeup products there in general whenever I've checked the site), so I don't know if a few random TikTok/Twitter videos really make that big of a difference. If anything, I think doing a TikTok shop live (the way Rihanna did) would make a difference and be a good PR move without spamming her social media feeds.

But what's important is that she's enjoying her time with Rose and her loved ones, and I know that whatever music she comes back with (and whenever it is released) will be worth it 100%.

55 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

RUNWAY is nominated for Favorite Song from a Movie at the Kids' Choice Awards

https://kca.nick.tv/vote/favorite-song-from-a-movie

Also nominated for International Music Video at the BreakTudo Awards

i hope she can finally win a KCA

zendaya

was Die With a Smile Requiem version not eligible to get a remix nom or something like that deadbanana2 they're truly trying RUNWAY for the SOTY/ROTY nom deadbanana2

Edited by truthteller

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.