Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

51 minutes ago, Imtired161 said:

But we can all agree that The Queen is an abomination and an affront to music and humanity in general. Yes ma'am.

rogue2

Like Hell We Will. The way some of you girlies are too in your heads and not embracing the Queens inside of you and can't just enjoy FUN!

ryan3

4 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

It still amazes me how Judas rewrote its own history jonny4

5 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

4 people browsing...

ryan3

I was sleeping beatfreak

Come to Mama should have been the lead single ft. Megan Trainor and Joanne wouldn't have been a flop

BTW oh the perfect, literally perfect, album that you are.

The Queen is so good I don't understand how people don't like it. It's insanely nostalgic to me. My least played song from the album is Bad Kids and even that one I don't think is bad. What an amazing album and experience this was.

I'm sorry if you were not a teenager during BTW album release. It was the right time!

I still remember where I was when I heard Born This Way for the first time WAP

oh to experience the nostalgia of being a teenager with that album being the soundtrack to your final days of adolescence before entering adulthood, going to college, getting a job, etc.

What a TIME clap3

21 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I still remember where I was when I heard Born This Way for the first time WAP

oh to experience the nostalgia of being a teenager with that album being the soundtrack to your final days of adolescence before entering adulthood, going to college, getting a job, etc.

What a TIME clap3

Facts Facts Facts all of this. jonny5

STAAAAARRY NIGHT
*** INSIDE ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE

1d1359b6a0b2c299cb616793984dd2f34b3655ce

Edited by Bhabylon

1 hour ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

It still amazes me how Judas rewrote its own history jonny4

All thanks to Jujustu Kaisen

Gaga should do a song for the Sukuna vs Gojo fight

2 hours ago, Imtired161 said:

But we can all agree that The Queen is an abomination and an affront to music and humanity in general. Yes ma'am.

rogue2

speak for your tasteless self

giphy.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.