Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

The genre tag from Requiem's AOTY page has got me salivating like. I need confirmation that it will be the soundscape for LG8. jonny5

Synthpop, Alternative Rock, Electronic

Electro-Industrial

Synthwave

Psychedelic Pop

Indietronica

Ambient Pop

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Zombieboy summer cancelled, 3 Way summer is here

gleektate-dance.gif

The way this is out-streaming almost 2/3 of 143's album tracks

gleektate-dance.gif

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

The way this is out-streaming almost 2/3 of 143's album tracks

gleektate-dance.gif

What did 2013 do to you all that every chart post about Gaga the first responses are always about 'OMG crushing Katy lol'. It's time to let the mouse go and let the trauma heal girls.

rogue2

Just now, superglowy said:

What did 2013 do to you all that every chart post about Gaga the first responses are always about 'OMG crushing Katy lol'. It's time to let the mouse go and let the trauma heal girls.

rogue2

Where the hell have you been for the past 2 years where we have been thrown every boat-mate, flop-mate, comparison under the sun, hell even the last few weeks we've gotten how many threads trying to bait liddos because of TOTGA going viral?

And when was the last time I dragged Katy on this site in the first place? 6 months ago? Let me ki in peace please

rogue2

6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Where the hell have you been for the past 2 years where we have been thrown every boat-mate, flop-mate, comparison under the sun, hell even the last few weeks we've gotten how many threads trying to bait liddos because of TOTGA going viral?

And when was the last time I dragged Katy on this site in the first place? 6 months ago? Let me ki in peace please

rogue2

Damn sis. Is it that serious?

ryan3

2 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Damn sis. Is it that serious?

ryan3

It was serious enough for you to quote it ryan4

14 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Damn sis. Is it that serious?

ryan3

We are in between eras there is not much else to do cm

Are we winning today?

Are we losing today?

Are we needing LG8 yet?

mne6yOu.gif

Let's rate base feuds!

Last place is the current one between @Edonis and @superglowy

32 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Let's rate base feuds!

Last place is the current one between @Edonis and @superglowy

The People vs MadMax (aka the compression wars) outlasted and out-impacted tbh rogue2

48 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

I need someone to post Zombieflops numbers

azealia

160.176, really small decrease from yesterday

azealia

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Today's update is so bad, ugh what's happening

rogue2

Troy Carter rehired!

Starting to accept we are never getting a 'Garden Of Eden' Music video. I am not the same person I was before.

clack

7 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Starting to accept we are never getting a 'Garden Of Eden' Music video. I am not the same person I was before.

clack

just-let.gif

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

just-let.gif

I know, B*tch.

khalyan2

Edited by superglowy

This is so random and I know she couldn't care less but I want lady Gaga to have a star on the walk of fame

Edited by Sailor Venus

Imagine if Glitter and Grease had been released as the third single of The Bible, whew....another massive global smash me thinks

The way Olivia is going to feed us now that Gaga is going on hiatus… we're in good hands, sistrens.

twirl3

I wonder if she attended Stephen Colbert's

After Party in secret, because apparently no press were allowed at the party.

She had the best interviews with Stephen.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.