Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I always read @Shone Ai 's UN as shounen ai rogue2

OT:DWAS Requiem best Gar song in 10 years

That's LITERALLY what it is jhhhhgfggf by the time I realized the typo it was too late to change it without paying for premium rip

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I've gotten so many anime TikToks with DWAS Requiem on my feed lately. GaGa's always winning and they hate it

rogue2

59 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I've gotten so many anime TikToks with DWAS Requiem on my feed lately. GaGa's always winning and they hate it

rogue2

Judas and Disease? What more?

Hoping for a sizable increase for Zombieboy this upcoming weekend as more people tune into the show.

A gay can dream

rogue2

1 minute ago, Manchs said:

Hoping for a sizable increase for Zombieboy this upcoming weekend as more people tune into the show.

A gay can dream

rogue2

Heard J.Lo stole 'ZombieBoy's buzz like it was a Mariah sample in the early 2000s.

rogue2

Edited by superglowy

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Hoping for a sizable increase for Zombieboy this upcoming weekend as more people tune into the show.

A gay can dream

rogue2

On The Floor Lambada tune took it all 😕😕😕😕

Need monsters to mass stream the **** out of Zombieboy to get it to 500k like the swifties did when Guilty As Sin suddenly went from 200 to 800k in one day and then stabilized at 500-600k daily.

Zombieboy is actually a super fun song to keep on loop though.

I know we're now in the waiting phase but I honestly think Abel is releasing in 2026 and the collab will be on his album. And I honestly think it could be huge if they play their cards right. jonny

3 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Need monsters to mass stream the **** out of Zombieboy to get it to 500k like the swifties did when Guilty As Sin suddenly went from 200 to 800k in one day and then stabilized at 500-600k daily.

Zombieboy is actually a super fun song to keep on loop though.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a single viral video with the song since it was played in that show. noparty I can't see it growing unless people start using it more on tiktok. 500k seems almost impossible right now, but at least it got a nice boost and became the most streamed album track.

3 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

I'm going to share my truth:

Just Dance did not need to be on the MAYHEM Ball setlist

Thank you for your honest, unnecessary, and unimportant OpiNION, Miss Onion Girl.

rogue2

But it was in the set list and I hope you continue to SEETHING 🤪

Edited by David_Greengrass97

12 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The genre tag from Requiem's AOTY page has got me salivating like. I need confirmation that it will be the soundscape for LG8. jonny5

Synthpop, Alternative Rock, Electronic

Electro-Industrial

Synthwave

Psychedelic Pop

Indietronica

Ambient Pop

The thought of all of that, plus all the photos of Piero Hincapié's ass this week both have me salivating drool smitten

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Thank you for your honest, unnecessary, and unimportant OpiNION, Miss Onion Girl.

rogue2

But it was in the set list and I hope you continue to SEETHING 🤪

FpGs.gif

Folks, is it true? Because I know this girl. She always comes for Kitty Kats' neck unprovokedly, so I, a bit, doubt her sauce

azealia

5 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I've gotten so many anime TikToks with DWAS Requiem on my feed lately. GaGa's always winning and they hate it

rogue2

Honestly same and I like every single one of themsmitten I always "liked" DWAS but this version elevated the song significantly it's giving summer 2026 anthem if handled correctly. It almost sounds like a new song

And my head is full of poison

And my heart is full of doubt

I got toxins in my bloodstream

You tried hard to suck them out

And it feels like medication

And it's good for me, I'm sure

But it don't matter how your love feels anymore

It'll never be the cure

It'll never be the cure

Oohhh The Cure, you will always be one of Gaga's best heart2

Zombieboy and Vanish Into You both make me think of Mexico so so much. I want to go again later in the summer smitten

I heard them everywhere when I was in PV during March album release

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.