Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Spotify's platform revealed that around more than 100 MILLION users discovered "Born This Way" (album) for the first time last year.

You could say gay population is increasing but as I get older, I choose to hate my own community.

But it benefits GodGa magnum opus, so I would like to say I thank you. Whoever you are, idc ijbol

azealia

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

And my head is full of poison

And my heart is full of doubt

I got toxins in my bloodstream

You tried hard to suck them out

And it feels like medication

And it's good for me, I'm sure

But it don't matter how your love feels anymore

It'll never be the cure

It'll never be the cure

Oohhh The Cure, you will always be one of Gaga's best heart2

The CHOP

azealia

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Spotify's platform revealed that around more than 100 MILLION users discovered "Born This Way" (album) for the first time last year.

You could say gay population is increasing but as I get older, I choose to hate my own community.

But it benefits GodGa magnum opus, so I would like to say I thank you. Whoever you are, idc ijbol

azealia

She seems to be mimicking an Alexander the Great -like career

rogue2

6 minutes ago, Erotic said:

She seems to be mimicking an Alexander the Great -like career

rogue2

Fun fact: Alexander The Great is actually a gay man

ryan4

And yes, she's the reincarnation of The King himself

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Where's the BTW turns 15 thread chile?

IMG_9560.gif

Make it

azealia

Yk this site loves to demonize our fanbase, so I'd rather go to threads created by my own people than strangers

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Fun fact: Alexander The Great is actually a gay man

ryan4

And yes, she's the reincarnation of The King himself

Girl you're so slow sometimes… that was my point

ryan4

47 minutes ago, Artur said:

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a single viral video with the song since it was played in that show. noparty I can't see it growing unless people start using it more on tiktok. 500k seems almost impossible right now, but at least it got a nice boost and became the most streamed album track.

the way guilty as sin went viral with holy god edit and people thought it was a religious song but then it was the opposite rip

10 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Girl you're so slow sometimes… that was my point

ryan4

Ok

azealia

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Spotify's platform revealed that around more than 100 MILLION users discovered "Born This Way" (album) for the first time last year.

You could say gay population is increasing but as I get older, I choose to hate my own community.

But it benefits GodGa magnum opus, so I would like to say I thank you. Whoever you are, idc ijbol

azealia

Wow, this is so cool if true, imagine the new generation finding out about this excellence. I remember when she released Abracadabra it gave a significant boost to a lot of her older songs, people were checking her out because of that excellence. And I guess maybe starring in Wednesday also does something to introduce her to tweens? I love it.

11 minutes ago, Hair said:

Born This Way rankings all day today to celebrate

azealia

Judging your user name, we can tell what is your #1

azealia

BTW ranking

  1. @The Edge Of Glory

  2. @HeavyMetalLover

  3. @Judas.

  4. @Hair

  5. @Scheiße

  6. @Bloody Mary

  7. @Marry The Night

  8. @Yoü and I

  9. @Government Hooker

  10. @Americano

  11. @highwayunicorn

  12. @Born This Way

  13. @Bad Kid

  14. @ElectricChapel

Yoü and I being the only track that no ATRL user called themselves yet, which is honestly surprising but also not really since its a really basic name, yea Im pretty bored rn

15 years and Scheiße is still the best song ever of BTW album

Edited by David_Greengrass97

15 years and Aborted Kids is still the worst song ever of BTW album

36 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

BTW ranking

  1. @The Edge Of Glory

  2. @HeavyMetalLover

  3. @Judas.

  4. @Hair

  5. @Scheiße

  6. @Bloody Mary

  7. @Marry The Night

  8. @Yoü and I

  9. @Government Hooker

  10. @Americano

  11. @highwayunicorn

  12. @Born This Way

  13. @Bad Kid

  14. @ElectricChapel

Yoü and I being the only track that no ATRL user called themselves yet, which is honestly surprising but also not really since its a really basic name, yea Im pretty bored rn

Me being the only one in this list that's still active

ryan5

52 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Judging your user name, we can tell what is your #1

azealia

Heavy Metal Lover yep yep

giphy.gif

  1. Bloody Mary

  2. Heavy Metal Lover

  3. You and I

  4. Judas

  5. ScheiBe

  6. The Edge of Glory

  7. Marry The Night

  8. Born This Way

  9. Hair

  10. Government Hooker

  11. Americano

  12. Fashion Of His Love

  13. Electric Chapel

  14. Highway Unicorn

  15. Black Jesus

  16. The Queen

  17. Bad Kids

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.