Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ricardo1993

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Ricardo1993

  1. The responses here would be different if it were Taylor, Tator Mcrae, Katy, hell even Beyonce and Gaga who've all been called MAGA by some people here but all Lana has to do is say she despises Trump, and suddenly that absolves her of any MAGA accusations...let's be consistent
  2. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    she highkey ruined the streak already with that HMH performance from 2023
  3. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I love Judas but there was no way it was going to win any Grammys. Born This Way might have won Best Pop Solo...
  4. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    This is the same girl that submitted Judas for SOTY, ROTY, and Best Pop Solo while snubbing Born This Way (single) and TEOG
  5. Troye is a handsome cute guy. As for his music, I enjoyed his last album but these new songs are ASS
  6. You know you're doing the right thing when Megyn Kelly makes a video crashing out over you. Olivia now joins the list of female pop stars Megyn Kelly has crashed out over from Gaga, Madonna, J.Lo, Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter, Beyonce and now Olivia Rodrigo.
  7. Capybaras typically don't involve themselves in human politics so I'm not really surprised by this.
  8. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Source?
  9. Miley doesn't have an artistic identity.
  10. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Add Replay and this would be perfect
  11. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    YES! That saxophone gives me goosebumps
  12. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Plastic BBL is the weakest song for me. That bridge is god awful. Rain On Me, Replay, Babylon, Alice and Enigma are the elite top 5
  13. I gotta say, I really love "Honey". I'm not sure how that song is rated among Swifties but it makes me so nostalgic listening to it. I also love The Fate of ophelia but aside from those two songs I don't really care for the rest of the album. As for the Encore songs I only enjoy Patient Zero but the rest of the new songs are duds.
  14. Need them to add more than 7 unreleased tracks for ITZ. Too many good songs that deserve a home on streaming services.
  15. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  16. Ricardo1993 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I'm sure Gaga respects Miley but I don't think she's into Miley's music at all. It may seem random, but I can see Gaga collabing with RAYE sometime in the next few years.
  17. She must look like a giant next to Gaga
  18. Do you think Ariana Grande could pull off a country album? If yes, which country songs would you like to see her take inspiration from for her next album?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.